Upgrade 09 Supra 24SSV ballast - whic... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Upgrade 09 Supra 24SSV ballast - which sac fits? « Previous Next »
By Kevin (wakebdr2002) on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 8:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Should I go with the 565 gravity games sac or the fly high 750 lb sac? Does the 750 fit and fill completely in the rear lockers? Anyone have pics? The boat I bought is the gravity games edition - I would have thought that it would come with gravity games sacs, but I think has only 400 lb sacs in the rear lockers.

By Cody (loudontn) on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 8:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got the 750 rear ones in my 24 and it pops two of my cushions up on the back bench when completely full, even if burped. That said, they're fantastic.

By Edward Ehrichs (svguy) on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 9:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I took Marty McFly's advice and got 19x19x70 bags from Barefoot International (make the Supra stock bags). They come in at about 900 lbs each. I think the 400's in the rear with the 1100 up front are the gravity sacs.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com