Greenball Transmaster tires Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Greenball Transmaster tires « Previous Next »
By Keith (hawaiianstiln) on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 11:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone had any experience with these Greenball Transmaster tires from Discount tire Company??

I currently have 3 225/75/R14's on the trailer now and then the back left has a 205/75/R14 (Greenball Transmaster tire) because previous owner had a blowout and they stuck one on really quick because that was the only option at the time. So now that I have 3 225's and one 205, it makes me nervous towing that because i'm sure it's way off balance. I decided to buy 3 more greenball transmaster 205/75/r14's to match the new one on the back left from the blowout.

Also, it might give me a slight bit more clearance for the garage, but not so worried about that. The load rating is C and it says 1760 lbs per tire.

By Brandon (yubasanger) on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 11:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Transmaster is the tire that allot of trailer manufactures install on their trailers new. They had a problem with them on some toy haulers but that was due to people overloading them. Had the transmaster on my boat trailer for 3 seasons now and no problems, seem to be wearing nicely. I have the towmasters on my work trailer and the only difference I can find between the two is tread pattern.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com