Illusion Boat Anchors Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Illusion Boat Anchors « Previous Next »
By Johnny Neves (johnny_jr) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 9:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wanted to update the board. Over the 4th weekend we were able to tie up 4 boats side by side at Ski Beach with only 1 pr of these anchors. Tides in and out, no issues.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/706688.html?1245350592

By Nick (ndavis03) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's good to hear. Was the setup pretty quick and easy? I'd like to try them out.

By Johnny Neves (johnny_jr) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 11:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Takes about 3 minutes to set up, very easy to use.

Nick if you want to demo a set let me know, you can barrow for the weekend and let us know what you think.

By Jim Zarin (jimmy_z) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 12:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Price?????

By Nick (ndavis03) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 1:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Johnny-Thanks. I may do that. Maybe I can pick them up when I take the boat in. 2nd Jim's question too?

By Johnny Neves (johnny_jr) on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I only have 3 sets PM me for details.

By Travis Zajic (travisz) on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 7:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys glad all of you seem stoked on the anchors.. once you try them you will love them.. Once you try them please post your feedback I would love to hear it and improve them in anyway. Also if you would like to custom order them I do have access to any color sleeves and will be more than happy to put and appropriate screen print on the sleeves. Boat save and enjoy them!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com