Registration Numbers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Registration Numbers « Previous Next »
By Shaun Patrick (wakescv) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 7:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you guys know where I can find some nice raised numbers/letters for my registration number? Right now I have the standard flat sticker type and wanted something a little nicer.

Thanks

By Shawn (helinut) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 7:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
www.domednumbers.com

A little on the pricey side, but I LOVE mine!

By mark (marknjenn) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 7:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Domed-Numbers-3D-Lettering__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Great service and price!

By Todd Goin (tgoin) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 7:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^ the ebay shop

http://photos-a-9.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2591/84/74/1387647550/n1387647550_317536_5259145.jpg

By Rob Flaherty (mc_x15) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 8:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Domednumbers.com are great, more pricy than the ebay ones but from what i read are better quality. plus its a one time purchase.

By Jeff (snowfire) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 8:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have some of the ones from 3D Lettering off Ebay. They look great.

By Bill K (bill_airjunky) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 8:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've ordered the 3D Lettering numbers off Ebay a couple times now. Super quick turn around & $40 to make it happen. Domed has some serious competition at a great price.

By chasin7 (chaser) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 10:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got the 3D Lettering from Ebay. Fast service, great looking product for a great price. They even have the font to match the Mastercraft font on my boat. I think if you tell them your boat brand, they match the font or something like that?

By Newty (newty) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 6:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
3-D Great product great price.

By Wake Piranna (wakepiranna) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 8:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys! I followed your comments here, I have something exciting to share too. I was looking to change my Vinyl original registration numbers, I read your comments and went to 3DLettering.com to see the options they have in stock. I was looking for a special font. I called them 818.349.6000 Come to find out they just released a new style font just last week, they call that Super Sports. They told me this would match most of the major brand boats. I thought what I would lose by paying $45 compare to $110 Custom, I took the risk and ordered from them. Super fast shipping, got my numbers in 2 days, Pre-Spaced, ready to install. Awesome looking!!!! Better than custom and my original decal from the factory. It definitely added value to my boat. I will take pictures on the weekend and post it for you all to see.
http://3dlettering.com
Upload

By Bill K (bill_airjunky) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 9:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No risk at all. Bet you have them Saturday.

By Sandy (puamana) on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 7:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
3D lettering from Ebay!! They were great and I had them in three days. Easy installation and they look so cool. The "other guys" were twice as much.

And here's an easy way to help make the decision. Call both of the companies and ask them to send you a domed number sample. That's what I did!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com