WHICH TOWER: KRYPT SWOOP OR TITAN? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » WHICH TOWER: KRYPT SWOOP OR TITAN? « Previous Next »
By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
any pros or conns on each of these towers and which would you buy? I love the look of the Krypt but I also love the functionality of the titan laying down with the unscrewing of one knob.

What is your opinion??
http://www.titanwake.com/products/titan-wakeboard-towers/titan-series-i-wakeboard-tower
or
http://www.bulletlines.com/universal-wakeboard-tower-p/251.htm

Thank you

By D.F.T.R. Josh (downfortheride) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Titan for sure!

By J. Brenner (bjeremi) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 10:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think the Titan I is known for being super solid. It does look a little dated next to the swoop though. I would go swoop.

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 10:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I loved my Titan!! Incredible design, super easy to use and super strong.

By Travis Price (sacwake) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 10:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Titan with a towerbimini. It's solid, quiet, and easy. Like you said, one knob. Be sure not to get that piece of crap Titan bimini!

By Whiskey Tango (210san) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 10:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
get the titan...it's rock solid!

Upload

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 11:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
YEAH!
Upload
...but seriously, Titan is rock solid
only drawback is how low they are.... only like 6' off the floor of the boat.... I hate bashing my head

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 3:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Never used either but the Swoop look s better in my opinion.

By Bill K (bill_airjunky) on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 12:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My Titan is almost 2" over my head. I'm 6'1". If your going to load it full of speakers, boards & foils, get the Titan. It's the only tower made to take it.

By Sandy (puamana) on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 6:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Titan is dated and not as clean looking. Get the swoop!

By dhtige (dh03r6) on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 6:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the swoop on my boat, I love the way it looks but its not as solid as i would like.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com