VLX subwoofer location Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » VLX subwoofer location « Previous Next »
By Matthew Short (britshorty) on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 11:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hope to get the boat out this coming week to put in 1 or 2 new amps, subwoofer, and possible the wetsounds ws-420.

From your experience, where is the best place to put the sub? I've heard most commonly the driver side footwell is great, but i've also heard that with the heater unit that we have it won't fit back there. On the other side of the boat in the locker where the batteries are i've heard that you can't fit an enclosure for the sub.

I'm sure the location I'm taking the boat to will be knowledgable, but i've always liked know the answer to questions that I ask beforehand that way i know if they are just bsing or actually know what they are talking about...

By VLX Envy (cavlxenvy) on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 6:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have mine at the drivers seat. Heater is still there and works fine. See the heater port for the drivers seat... it was moved to the right.

Upload

By Robert Mitchell (2006maliblue) on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 7:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Under the driver side for me too! No problems with the heater still works fine!

Text description

By Larry Slavick (larrys) on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 6:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I did one at the drivers feet and another under the observer seat.

Upload
Upload

More pics at: http://vgallery.slavick.com/Default.aspx?p=Malibu/08 VLX/&file=&page=6

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com