Annoying seacock knobs in my SAN... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Annoying seacock knobs in my SAN... « Previous Next »
By Bryce Vanderhorst (brycejay) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 8:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys I am still getting used to everything on my 99 SAN. One thing that I just cant seem to figure out is the stupid seacock knobs below the throttle. I replaced my tanks in the rear with bags and evrything seems to fill or empty (kind of) whether the knobs opened or closed. It is to the point where I am just getting annoyed by them. When I replace my aerator pumps with jabscos can I just get rid of the two seacock knobs or will it mess something up?

By Brad D. Chesley (bchesley) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 8:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The knobs were a vapor lock that would keep the water from draining out once the tanks were full. They would also keep the tanks from filling if they were closed. You can take them out and chunk them if you have bags. They serve absolutely no purpose now.

By Bryce Vanderhorst (brycejay) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 9:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well then chunk them I will! thanks brad

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com