Just added a Universal Tower Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Just added a Universal Tower « Previous Next »
By Wade Longbrake (fastrd400) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 11:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Big props to Aerial for supplying some parts that got messed up in installation due to error. They sent me new front legs free of charge. Their customer service guy Ryan is both knowledgeable and friendly and willing to help get the job done correctly. Have not had to deal with a lot of companies but can say from my experience these guys are the BOMB! They did things for me that they didn't have to, just to make sure I walked away as a happy customer.

By Wade Longbrake (fastrd400) on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 12:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
UploadUpload
Upload

By Isaac Gredinberg (extremeisaac) on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 6:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice looking tower.. I really like the bimini

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com