Supra Ballast Pump Question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Supra Ballast Pump Question « Previous Next »
By Aaron Douglas (suprafly07) on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 6:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have had my 2008 Supra 21V for 2 seasons now, and I am having problems with the empty pump for my rear ballast bags. 2 months ago I lost both pumps, the dealer said they coincidentally both went out at the same time. Now one is out again. I installed a simple stereo this winter, new speakers amp and sub. Also put a second battery in to power this.

Can anyone figure a way that this may have caused the pumps to go out?

Thanks in advance for the help

By Diggs (pdxWAKE.com) (tyler97217) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 6:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Did you leave the pumps running for a long period of time after they were empty accidently?

By thesack (thesack) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You might check under the dash to see if the wire connection for the rear is connected or not. In my Supra the connections for the bow sac will come disconnected from time to time.

By Aaron Douglas (suprafly07) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 10:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
didnt leave them on for a long time, just long enough to verify the majority of the water was out.

already checked under the dash, fuse and cables all look good

-frustrated

By Dave (daveronix199) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 11:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You think thats frustarting.... My Mastercraft ballast will only empty not fill!

By Nick (bird_dog0347) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 1:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^Dave^^^
that sounds like a 1 time problem... :-)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com