Large Fusion Clamps Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Large Fusion Clamps « Previous Next »
By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 1:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anybody have any Fusion speaker clamps that will work up to 2.5"??? I have a set of speakers with the smaller clamps and I need the bigger one's so they will fit on our extended pylon.

By Chad (rideon) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 2:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is the biggest yours will fit? I have some Fusions and my clamps are slightly too big. I can measure mine tonight to see if they go up to 2.5". I would be happy to trade you if yours will fit on my tower. If not I was going to wrap a bigger piece of rubber around the tower.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 3:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail/FU_RpX9Y

If you look at the drop down menu it says the small ones go from 1 5/8" to 2 1/8". I measured them to go as big as 2 1/8 so those are the ones I have. The one's I have are used and have some of the pitting in the chrome that Fusion seems to be famous for. If yours are the one's that go to 2.5" and you are still willing to trade let me know.

By J. Brenner (bjeremi) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 3:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got a set of the bigger fusion ones if Chads don't work out.

By Chad (rideon) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 3:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am pretty sure that I need the small ones. However, I have two sets of the T-series so I actually have 4 clamps. The link that you posted above shows the single 5.25 fusion speaker and that leads me to believe you only have 2 clamps. I would need all 4 to be willing to trade. Sorry, for not clarifying that up front. At least J.Brenner might be able to hook you up.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 3:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, I only have 2 clamps.

By Wkerat (wkerat) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 6:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The shop I work at has a whole box of them. How many do you need? You can hit me up at wkerat@hotmail.com and I can see what I can get them for.

By llewis (llewis) on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Brett,
Im glad I saw your post. I have 2 large fusion clamps that I received with my speakers and I need the small ones. I will trade you if you are interested. They are brand new.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 10:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dang, I just bought some on ebay friday. Mine are actually used and in pretty rough shape. You probably wouldn't want them anyway if your speakers are new. Check with bakes marine in Seattle. They may have some to buy. Their number is 425-392-7599.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com