FAE question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » FAE question « Previous Next »
By John Scott (dreamer) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 8:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Has anyone put some form of a gasket between the platform and transom to prevent the exhaust from coming up the back of the platform? If so, what did you use for a gasket?

By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 8:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have heard some people just cut a piece of lexan and screw it to the underside of the platform.

What is wrong with exhaust bubbling up under the platform it's the same as how the old straight pipes used come come out when you are idling too.

By John Scott (dreamer) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am trying to save the kids lungs when they are standing on the platform filling their wetsuits with hot water.

By Art (rallyart) on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I turn the boat off.
You could put catalytic converter on your exhaust.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com