Supra Ballast Strainer '06 21v Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Supra Ballast Strainer '06 21v « Previous Next »
By Geoff Hatfield (ridealready) on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 2:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey All,

Our strainer has gone south and we need to replace. Would these work as an alternate to the original from the factory?

The original strainer was pretty cheap plastic and didn't last for me. Plus the dealer wants $55 for the kit.

Thanks much!

By skeets44 (skeets44) on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 4:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I installed one on my 2001 Launch. It didn't come with one form the factory. It works great. Only advice would be to buy an extra O-ring. If you ever clean it out while on the lake and rip the O-ring, it'll ruin your day. It has kept me from having to clean out the tranny fluid cooler so many times!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.