Clarion CMD4 question regaurding amp Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Clarion CMD4 question regaurding amp « Previous Next »
By erling lasalle (el1070) on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 8:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am trying to figure out how to control the level of an amp output. I want to make my sub louder w/o turning up the bass knob and making the other speakers distort. I had these subs and amp in my car and evening after adjusting the gain I can not get near the power out of them. Please help

By TigeMike (chpthril) on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 8:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where is the amp that's driving the sub getting it's signal, from the H/U's Ft, Rr, or non-fade outputs?

If the from the non-fade, start with checking the level of the "non-fade", it's adjustable. Does the amp have a remote bass control knob?

Just an FYI, the gains are not a volume knob.

By erling lasalle (el1070) on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks dude that worked

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com