wet sounds setup? eventually Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » wet sounds setup? eventually « Previous Next »
By murph (smuurph84) on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 5:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am in the process of adding the threesome setup but in todays economy I am going to have to do it in steps? I plan to purchase two pro 80s to start and I already have an amp. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12207_Hifonics+ZXi+8408.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle
what would be the best way to wire the two pro 80s with it? my plan is to add a 485 and change the amp to a syn 6 in the fall? also should I go ahead and prewire my tower for the 485 any info would be great thanks

By thesack (thesack) on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bridge your amp so that you have enough power running the Pro 80's (assuming you are meaning that your running 1 pair of Pro 80's not 2 pair).

Personally i would go a head and prewire your tower. That way when you are able to get the 485 and the new amp its a quick install.

By Tim White (wetsounds1) on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 10:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
murph,

For sure, run 3 pairs of wire up the tower so you are already set for the 485.

As for that amp, bridge it in 2 ch mode for the 80's and watch the gains as it will be a ton of power but you will be fine. Just make sure to tune it right.

Tim
Wet Sounds

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com