orange led strips? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » orange led strips? « Previous Next »
By C. R. (crushing76) on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 8:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm not having much luck finding orange LED's... I'd like to get them in strips of 6 and 12 inches, and also some pucks for courtesy lighting to replace the factory lights... I'd like something that's pretty much plug and play.

links?

Thanks

By who cares (liljohn) on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 11:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
www.oznium.com

good service nice lights

By Mikeski (mikeski) on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 8:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It does seem like Orange is a bit of a challenge?

www.superbrightleds.com
www.besthongkong.com

Are also good options in addition to Oznium.

By gangstar (joe_crawley) on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you want to get your hands dirty (well, not really dirty) you can pick up the RGB lights and a cheap PIC microcontroller and you can pulse the red and green lights independently to get a bunch of different oranges (or any color for that matter). Orange is basically about 100% duty cycle red and 5% duty cycle green, but it depends on the LEDs.

If you need help with the code I can post up an example.

By JARROD (muckinaround) on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 12:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll third Oznium. Used them for all the LED's in my boat. Have been great so far. Quick shipping to boot.

By Brad (spoonman) on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 6:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
+4 for Oznium I've used about 25 ft of their orange LEDs

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com