Board rack recommendations? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Board rack recommendations? « Previous Next »
By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 8:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am out of the loop...what are some recommendations on board racks?

thank you

By BennyBoy (kamighazi) on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 9:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bought these:

Fixed and coated so you cant jack anything up.
These are 100x stronger than my old ones. Also, for me and my DD boat swivel is a total waste of money.

They go with the rest of my black and white boat real well too.

By jason baggett (jasonba1) on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 9:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a set of Monster XTP 0A360s that are brand new in the box that I would let go for 250 plus shipping. Monster has them for 249 each so that is half price. If your interested email me at
By (wakereviews) on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We have a pretty good selection of racks on the site. What type of tower are they going on?
By Aaron Ware (99_slaunch) on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 5:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Fluid Concepts.
By E$ (elliottdollar) on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 8:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out

I've got their new racks on my 08 Malibu VLX and they work great! Look good too. I know the guys at LD real well so let me know if you're interested and I can get you some good pricing.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.