Oriental Dream Wakeboard Boat????? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Oriental Dream Wakeboard Boat????? « Previous Next »
By Erik (nwwakerider) on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 1:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont know if anyone has seen this on the Seattle Craigslist, but its pretty funny
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/1058957467.html

By g (roomservice) on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 1:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If that guy had a collar to pop...it'd be popped.

By Mark (mvl) on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 1:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
lol that is awesome. love dudes shades. sure he french rolls the pants above his ankles (tight roll whatever the heck)

By g (roomservice) on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 2:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually I think he looks all set for a day of PWC-ing. But what I cant figure out is why, in the name of Zeus' butthole, is he even in the ad?

I love the end of the ad too. YOU BUY NOW!, $500 dolla!!! , me love you long time.

By Dave (deltadave) on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 4:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I heard it was a hoax ad from another WW member. What I think is funny is I'm sure that is Leo Vick, who was the owner of Ski Supreme in the early 2000s, back when he was a jet ski racer in the 1980s. WTH did they find that pic?

By KEVIN (kko13) on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 6:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that pic was in one of the mags not to long ago. that add is to funny!

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 10:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It was Bret V with too much time on his hands.

By Kevin Denbroeder (stepintoliquid) on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 11:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Needs a tower... haha

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com