Winter Stereo Project Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Winter Stereo Project « Previous Next »
By Heath Bradley (heath) on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 8:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have finally finished my winter stereo project for my 2008 Supra 22v and here is where I landed.

Amps
JL HD Marine 600/4
JL HD Marine 750/1
Kicker 250/2 (Stock)

Interior Speakers
3 sets of JL M650 Coaxials
1 set of JL VR .75 Tweaters

Tower Speakers (Still Stock)
2 sets if Kicker Componenets

Subs
2 10" JL W6V2

I have the HD 600/4 driving all of the interior speakers. The Kicker 250/2 is driving the towers. The 750/1 is driving the two W6's. One sub is currently in a vented box in the passengers storage area and the other is under the drivers helm. The drivers sub is currently on the kick panel but am waiting on a box for it to go in.

I also installed a power switch to be able to cut off the tower amp since this is really not needed unless pulling a rider. This help to conserve amp withdrawl and extend battery life.

The sound is amazing and should be even better once the drivers sub gets into a sealed box. The M650's sound simple amazing the the JL HD amps make everything come alive. THe detail coming out of the 650's rivials that of car audio.

I will post pictures once I get a chance.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com