Quick Connect/Disconnect Wire Kit For... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Quick Connect/Disconnect Wire Kit For Tower « Previous Next »
By Nate Christian (ride152) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 3:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys - quick question.
I am planning on upgrading my tower set up this year (selling 6 liquid audio speakers) and want to get into two LOUD speakers. While I am doing putting the replacement speakers up, I will upgrade my amp and wiring. I want to install quick disconnects at the bast of the tower but am wondering where to get them.
One guy on Ebay sells them it seems:
http://cgi.ebay.com/WAKEBOARD-TOWER-BOAT-SPEAKERS-WIRING-KIT-MARINE-SPEAKER_W0QQitemZ230328800783QQihZ013QQcategoryZ15272QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
but they seem big..... can i get them local and find them smaller? Less noticeable hanging out next to the tower?
Thanks guys!

By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 3:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
this is the kind I was going to get.

By Jeffrey Blanchard (eternalshadow) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 3:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Have you tried searching just for stereo wiring quick connectors?

By M-Dizzle (liquidmx) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think NVS offers the option for quick disconnects on the speakers to the tower and the wires to the speakers as well as tower to the boat. I would hit them up.

By Eder Garavito (spicychalupa69) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thats the one I have...been running strong for 4 seasons now! If I am correct, that is Ken's store on ebay, well his product. www.bulletlines.com is his website. Great products and awesome prices. I have 4 of his racks and his connector and everything is still flawless! Try emailing Ken, I am sure he will work with you man! kland@bulletlines.com

By murph (smuurph84) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
sorry to hijack the thread but does anybody have a picture of this kit installed?

By Eder Garavito (spicychalupa69) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 5:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Shoot, I wish I had my boat out of storage, its in storage until next month.

By Clint (ttuclint) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 5:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The ebay product is just a Neutrik NL4FC connector, the mount, and wire.

Not too bad of a price but could be put together for much cheaper.

(Message edited by ttuclint on March 05, 2009)

By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 7:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Eder's running strong on Ken's racks hahahaha

By Eder Garavito (spicychalupa69) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 9:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mikey...why yes...yes I am brother

By Montgomery (lovin_the_wake) on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the exact same kit on my tower it was cake to install I love it I'll see if I can dig up some pics. I'm running 2 tower speakers and 5 lights with mine and it works great

and Clint is right

(Message edited by lovin_the_wake on March 05, 2009)

By Nate Christian (ride152) on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 9:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Montgomery - this kit will allow speaker wire and light bar install? I am looking for the same set up........ Does the kit being sold on Ebay complete this task?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com