Hard-ballast tank removal? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Hard-ballast tank removal? « Previous Next »
By jb (john211) on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 8:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I want to pull out one my rear, hard-plastic ballast tanks to get clearance for another project. There appears to be a sensor screwed into the top (‘empty tank’ sensor?). It has a stainless flange with about 5 screws twisted into the plastic top. Do I remove this sensor by undoing the 5 screws, or will I find a connector for the electric line that I undo instead?

By Matt Foell (vr6mole) on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 9:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
sounds like you are talking about the water level sensor for that tank.

Just take the 5 screws off and pull the sensor off the tank. You can also disconnect the wires if you see any type of connector in the line somewhere.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com