Babes Boat cleaners. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Babes Boat cleaners. « Previous Next »
By Jack Hinkes (jackeh) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 3:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how well do these cleaners work?

i'm thinking of getting them, and i just wanted to know if they are a good product.

By jb (john211) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 4:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i vote yes, Babes stuff is good. i forget but, i buy the wax, spot remover, upholstery cleaner, and upholstery conditioner (and was given a bottle of binding lube free, but have never used). i met the babe-in-chief in person at the St. Louis boat show last winter. her husband's family has a background in automatic car wash chemicals. she changed the formulas for boat use. she's charming. the boat dealerships around her let her run around and spray her product all over their boats and then clean, in order to demonstrate. we have hard water here, with lime deposits being a big problem. her spot remover takes off the lime film (with no apparent attack to the wax/gelcoat). the wax brings back that velvety feel to the hull, like it was new ... and so on.

when i ran out of my quart-sized bottles, i re-ordered in gallon sizes.

this fact needs to be re-confirmed but, i recall her telling me that, the photo is of her mother-in-law ... from some time ago.

By Jack Hinkes (jackeh) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 4:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks jb, i'm going to get some. i always thought it was a good product, i was just making sure.

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 4:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love em I use the interior (blue) and exterior (green) religiously and she stays shiny all summer. Exquisite for the deep cleaning on the vinyl.

By chris (atlmobiuslsv) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 5:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i love it! the green stuff is great

By Vitamin G (burbanized) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 5:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Babes

SWEEET!

By David B. (dabell) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 6:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Babe's Boat Bright is the green stuff.

By David B. (dabell) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 6:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Smells good too :-)

By B Webb (04outback) on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
good stuff.. boat bright and seat soap are my Fave's
Eagle 1 Wax as you dry is good on the outside too if you can't find babe's. but Seat soap (blue) is one of the best seat cleaners I have used.

By Michael Bouchard (mbouchard) on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 6:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
good stuff...

By Jack Hinkes (jackeh) on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 7:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i'm getting some!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com