East Coast Riders... RIC Boat Show Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » East Coast Riders... RIC Boat Show « Previous Next »
By Michael Bouchard (mbouchard) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 2:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just a heads up to the East Cost Riders,

At the Richmond Boat Show we'll have our Epic on display (along with 5 MBs, 2 Moombas and a whole bunch of our other brand...)

I know a lot of you have not seen the Epic yet - and if there are any of you who have not gotten a chance to really check out an MB - contact me - I'll get you into the show.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 2:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are you bringing the Epic up to the Chantilly show as well?

By Michael Bouchard (mbouchard) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 2:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yup - but we'll have the MB Rep and the Epic rep at the RIC show (along with the Moomba Rep)

By C-Dub (cwfunrider) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 8:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Will you have all three at Chantilly? I know there are one or two other Moomba dealers usually at that show and I'm not sure about how the show rights work.

By LimoTinted (ridininmd) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 1:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There were two Moobma dealers at Chantilly last year. For the shows it probably doesn't matter but where you live will dictate who you can buy from.

By Michael Bouchard (mbouchard) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 9:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
we will not have any moomba's at the Chantilly show. We'll have our MBs, Epic, and Chris Craft.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 9:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
C-Dub, there's really only one Moomba dealer at the Chantilly show, and that's Performance (Ray's dealership). The other one usually has one or two boats and is thrown back in the far corner of the building.

Me & Pete went by the "other" dealer's area last year, and it was an F'n joke. I knew more about his boats than he did, and I barely research Moombas. I can't remember exactly how the conversation went, and maybe Pete remembers better than me, but it was really quite embarrassing...

By C-Dub (cwfunrider) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 10:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree it was a joke. The reason I asked was I thought I remember the "other" guy saying that he had to be in a different building than Ray due to double coverage of the same brand.

Just asking out of curiosity, that's all.

Limo, you coming backup for the show?

By LimoTinted (ridininmd) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 10:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

quote:

Limo, you coming backup for the show?

Not no but hell no
I was up there last week, froze my ass off saw some snow. I'll stay down here in the south till it gets warm up there.

I don't remember much of the conversation with the other dealer, something about the subwoofer. I remember he was really proud of the 10" kenwood subwoofer in there.

(Message edited by ridininmd on February 18, 2009)

By Michael Bouchard (mbouchard) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 11:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't even know who the other dealer was that you are all talking about (and we've been to that show for the past 5 years..) Was it Nautical Marine?

By LimoTinted (ridininmd) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 4:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think so? Last year they were in the very back left corner of the building you guys were in, they had like one Moomba inside and then one or two outside in the fenced in part.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com