ghetto boats? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » ghetto boats? « Previous Next »
By Jack Hinkes (jackeh) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 1:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
show me your ghetto boat.

By bu (mc4life) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 3:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By Rich (dohboy) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 4:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow bu, you went straight for the best post first. Unless someone has a picture of a horse pulling you win! That funny man!

By Jack Hinkes (jackeh) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 5:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hahahahaha bu, thats awesome.

By Torrey Cazalas (tcaz) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 5:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload
Upload

By AJ McClelland (ajmac) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 6:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is the rope attached to in bu's pic? I know that guy isn't holding it.

By Rich (dohboy) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 6:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Maybe the horse

By Flight007 (poser007) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 7:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ATV

By DeltaGlassSeeker (bftskir) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 11:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
land rover? with a boom?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZw2xr_R0A

By DeltaGlassSeeker (bftskir) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 11:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
or howzabout a tractor and plywood?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdUwiVR--c4&feature=related

By DeltaGlassSeeker (bftskir) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 11:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
all around the world its still just a good time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXNUs1Hn2aE&feature=related

By Bret Rogers (bmr82) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 1:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
In LF's The Truth during Soven's part, they were pulling with some topless car with a monster tower. It just shows it very breifly. Anyone got a pic of that?

By DeltaGlassSeeker (bftskir) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 4:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
maybe one of the best ghetto boats out there

By DeltaGlassSeeker (bftskir) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 4:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oops I forgot to get the pic on there...here it is...a classic

Upload

By chad hall (chall8143) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 6:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
At least it's treated lumber.

By pete c (saceone) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 11:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
LOLLL WTF!!

more pics

By andy (michridr69) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 7:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
NO WAY!! HAHAHAHA

By phil white (philwsailz) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 2:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is a fine tower example I found on the water last summer...
Electrical conduit and some tie-down straps... Yup, that ought to do the trick...

Upload

By daniel (cowwboy) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 3:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Phil only in oklahoma. What lake was it on?
I never got pics but there is one I saw on eaufaula memorial and at arcadia mid summer that put the tower on backwards and actually had the pull point upside down. So if they let go of the rope it falls off.

By Dave Broderick (nosebleed) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 3:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I wish I had taken a pic of the 12 foot Skylon made of Re-Bar(sp) and about 12 tie-downs on an out-board.

By Mike O'Boyle (2007_x2) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 3:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
heres mine!
Upload

By Dinkel (x_rated) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 4:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Delta Takes Top AWARD for that tower! That is probably the coolest Idea I have ever seen! I give it a 10 A Freaking 10 man!

By Moe (nauti4life) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 4:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By Bu Coo (brett564) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 8:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's messed up... ^^^

By Art (rallyart) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 8:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Moe, that's a Canadian Malibu. You can tell by the capital M in Malibu and the grain of the spruce on the forward deck.

By Is the plug in? (bftskir) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 8:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ghetto party barge

Upload

By phil white (philwsailz) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 6:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Daniel-

I took that pic at Lake Carl Blackwell, west of Stillwater... 'Only saw the rig once, and based on the bend in the top bar, I think they canned the rig in favor of a more robust design. Maybe more like Delta's...

Just kidding... I love a pioneering mind and the courage to try something. I could bash those guys all day, but the thing is, they probably learned something from it; and they were not afraid to try... I think that is way cool.

Have a great day everyone!

Phil

(Message edited by philwsailz on February 18, 2009)

By pete c (saceone) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 8:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
art be nice with canadian peeps ok..

we're watching :p

By Randy (dudeman) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 1:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This was up here a while ago.

Upload

hahaha

By Dinkel (x_rated) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 1:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Those boats are awesome! Even know they might be ghetto at least they have a boat!

By Paul (psudy) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 1:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That chick doesn't look happy. Its probably one of those, "hey you have a boat! Can we go?" lol

By Ben Wilcox (benjaminp) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 2:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Loving the last one. That thing that looks like an outboard is most likely an amp.

By Art (rallyart) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 3:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've always liked that picture Randy. That is a surfboard on the right isn't it?

And pete, I like the Canadian built Malibu. You can order higher power engines than on most other brands of the same size. Of course, most are fibreglass. I have not seen that spruce one any brochure.

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 3:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think its a knee board Art which would be fitting.

By daniel (cowwboy) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 3:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Art that looks like a kneeboard.
Wow talk about a mass amount of drivers.

By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 3:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No freaking way on that last one! That is SO out of control!

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 3:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If someone can drum up the picture of the mural on the bow we'd really have something.

By Aaron Ware (99_slaunch) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 5:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Had to pull over and get a pic of this. Yes that is a BBQ Pitt where the motor is suppose to be. It is attached to the boat trailer and no it is not photo shopped. All I had was my camera phone
Upload
Upload

By Is the plug in? (bftskir) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 10:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
prop shaft rotissere

we slow cook em at 500rpms

(Message edited by bftskir on February 19, 2009)

By 882001 (882001) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 5:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice. 2 of the boats on this thread are from houston. you might be a redneck.... if you live in houston.

By Tim (dukeno1) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Aren't those old vette rims on the bbq boat trailer? Classic!

By JT (peachman) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 3:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet!

Upload

By Aaron Ware (99_slaunch) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 6:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^WTF is that? LMAO!!! Looks like an EZ up tent.

By andy (michridr69) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 10:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
YEAH!! Wat ever gets the job done bro!!

By John Bauer (jonyb) on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 12:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
AT least it's strapped down....

By Luke the Drifter (tl_hereford) on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 12:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WOW..........

By lanzo (lanzo) on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 1:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
not mine... but I think it still counts....

Upload

By Dave Broderick (nosebleed) on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 1:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Only in Texas would you find a boat retro-fitted into a BBQ pit... Classic

By Phatboypimp (phatboypimp) on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 4:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love these guys that will do anything to ride....the lumber one is the best.

By Wesley Polhamus (wdp) on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 6:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is my favorite one

Upload

By Brannon (fullspeed) on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 10:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wesley that one wins. I love the chair back legs is strapped to what looks like a broom stick handle. Can you imagine swamping that guy with a wakesurf wave, it would be priceless to watch happen.

By Big D (bigdtx) on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
"Hey, what was that movie where those teens went to Mexico to have their car seats reupholstered and they were stuffed with sh#t. No pun intended your post just jarred that movie in my memory."

Losin' it - a classic - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085868/

By Kirk (kirk) on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 1:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com