MaliView & Tower Mounted Camera Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » MaliView & Tower Mounted Camera « Previous Next »
By tj (tj_in_kc) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 11:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Has anyone seen a video camera mounted to an Illusion tower that plays the video on the MaliView screen in the dash?

I've heard about this, but wondering if anyone has seen it in action?

By jaubrey (jaubrey) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 12:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I saw it at the Dallas Boat show and it looked like it would do the trick. I liked how the camera was barely noticeable.

By tj (tj_in_kc) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 1:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice, i think it would be neat as the driver to look to the console to see the rider on the screen. ya know, would save you the work of turning your head all the way around!

By Don Kiserow (trdon) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 3:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a really large high def rear view on my boat. Its called a mirror

By Randy (dudeman) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 8:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Saw it at the Charlotte boatshow. According to the rep, you can watch, record and download it when you are finished. Looked pretty sweet.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 9:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
MC has the same thing where you can pull the video to a USB anything after the ride.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com