UTAH BOAT SHOW Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » UTAH BOAT SHOW « Previous Next »
By Moe (nauti4life) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 12:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Alliance has a review and pics of the Utah Boat Show. Check it out. Other pics of the Boat show welcome!!

By Rob (robandrus) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 8:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload
Upload

Yah, I look pretty dorky, but I was pretty stoked. My daughter said afterwords "Dad, you don't seem like the kind of person that would ask for autographs."

By Kenneth (longhornfan) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 5:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The look your boy's giving Parks is awesome. That would be a good one to caption.

By Justin Jones (sewlong) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 7:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A few more fun ones from the show!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Moe (nauti4life) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 8:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the Pics. Thats not what I had in mind.haha I was talking about the BOATS and rail.

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 9:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
that little boat is AWESOME! did you guys make that?

By Moe (nauti4life) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 9:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The little boat has a motor. Justin was cruzin it around before and after the shows.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com