'08 VTX vs. '09 B52V TWB Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » '08 VTX vs. '09 B52V TWB « Previous Next »
By ixfe (ixfe) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 5:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for participating in my '07 VTX vs. '07 X-1 comparison. I've moved on from the X-1 due to the narrow beam.

Here's another comparison I'm looking at... this time brand new boats.

'08 Malibu Wakesetter VTX

vs.

'09 MB B52V Team Wide Body

Both boats are brand new. Assume price is the same (or very close) so we don't get hung up on that variable.

Here is why I struggle with this one...

The Malibu is, well a Malibu! Gorgeous lines, slick tower, and plush interior. Also, it seems like a smarter buy since resale might be better 5 or 10 years down the road.

The MB wins in interior space: despite being only 1' longer, it holds 16 people vs. 10 in the VTX. Also, it has 1,800lbs pure vert ballast vs. 900lbs. with pumps in VTX.

Both fit in my garage equally well, so no issue there.

Which would you pick?

(Message edited by ixfe on January 31, 2009)

By Steve Watkins (swatkinz) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 5:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i'd go with the malibu....resale as u mentioned is important. the wedge will make up for the difference in ballast in my opinion and as far as the seating is concerned, how is it that 1 xtra foot can accomodate 6 xtra people? could MB have pulled something over on the USCG to get that rating? even if they did it seems that the reality is that the seating capacity would be much closer regardless of what any manufacturer of governing body says they can accomodate, right? I'm sure that the MB is a fine boat, but IMO it wouldn't even be a question. Malibu all the way. Yes, I'm biased just like everyone else on this board.

By Gerald B. (ncboarderboy) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 6:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what all options are on the boats. I would say go with the mb

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What boat did YOU like best. Which boat felt best for your needs.

Edit to say that the B52V TW is a new boat so you won't find too many people on WW that has ridden both that and the VTX. The decision really should be based on what YOU like, not what people on any forum like... as I'm sure you are aware.

I have an association with MB so I won't give my opinion on the boat (cough cough, the B52V TW is the boat I hope to have in the spring).

(Message edited by wakereviews on January 31, 2009)

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 7:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tough question not many people have been behind both of these boats. Minter, Dan...

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 7:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You must have expanded your price-range a little bit! Agreed with Onlyinboards, you gotta figure out what works for you... because you know what opinions are like. That being said, I have one. And make sure you really take a serious look at the B52 Widebody. The boat is just... awesome. 1800 lbs of ballast in less than 60 seconds. Fits in a 21' garage and under a 7' door. The fit and finish is as good as they get. I have no affilations, I just think it is by far the coolest new boat out this year.... and if I was buying a boat, it would be at the top of my short list. Good luck...

By ixfe (ixfe) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 7:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^ Both are well equipped, but neither has much of a stereo (in both cases, I'd have to spend my own money there). Also no racks.

Is there really an option that would make you lean one way or the other?

By Gerald B. (ncboarderboy) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 7:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
cruise control? one option wouldnt make me lean but lots could

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 8:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the ballast system is just awesome. I had the quick fill gravity fed system on my 08 Tomcat and I can't imagine going back to a pump system.

Zero off is standard on the 09 MBs (i'm pretty sure)

By ixfe (ixfe) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 8:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^ Yep, MB has Zero Off. Malibu has Precision Pro.

By Newty (newty) on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 11:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
MB, I don't know where long term value has anything to do with it except maybe on the east coast where there is less MB exposure. MB as far as I know, has never had any issues holding value compared with Malibu.
One of the reasons the boat is rated for 16 is width and mostly depth. the thing is 5 feet from the top of the transome to the bottom of the prop. Thats a lot of boat.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 12:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Regardless if the CG says you can fit 16 I would like to see that. I looked at the boat at the show and it is very big for a 21' boat but there is no way you could have more than 12 people in that boat with their own seat cushion to sit on.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 1:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
MB
I personally have never had luck with Malibu, neither have my friends/family except my uncle.. he has had a 90' Sunsetter that has lasted, the others....nope.

IMO MB hands down,
also where I live people who wakeboard/ski a lot have nautique/mc and warriors have malibu... most likely just a dealer location thing but it gives me a bad taste for malibu

By Tom Adams (gunnertom4593) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 8:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Never ridden the MB, I'm in florida and there aren't many of them over here. But I rode the VTX at the wakeboard camp for a week and loved it.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 10:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Who doesn't have a malibu?

Get the MB, you will never regret it, I never have looked back. MB is on another level.

Yes I am extremely bias.

I have a B-52 TWB. I will give anyone that lives in the mid-atlantic region a ride. Bring a VTX or VLX if you have one, we can compare.

By malibu (malibuboats4) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 6:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
id got with the mb.... the ballast system sounds sweet and the interior looks awesome... but its all up to you in the end.

off topic: what do you mean you've had no luck with malibu nick?

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 7:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No offense to anyone that owns an MB I'm sure they are great boats but they are not in the same league as Malibu as far as fit and finish goes, that's apparent as soon as you step foot in one. Other than that I'm sure they're comparable boats performance wise.
Alan saying "who doesn't have a malibu" as a reason to get the MB had me rolling, must be a great sales tactic. There is a reason Malibu sells more boats.

Yes I own a malibu but I looked hard at the MB. I loved the B52V3 until I sat in a malibu afterwards.

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on February 01, 2009)

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 7:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
different strokes for different folks... i had a VLX and liked the MB much better. Which is why he really needs to decide for himself.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 7:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm sure having some sort of sponsorship from them doesn't hurt...

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 7:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
and I'm sure owners goggles doesn't either.

Un-bias me, nautique man. MB 110%

By Dave Thacker (driverlost) on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 8:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have an MBV23 simply because I like them more than most other boats. The quality of build is at least comparable to other "top" brands imo but, the storage/stock ballast isn't. I just don't like the idea of aftermarket plumbing or exposed sacks. I'd rather have storage and interior space, hence the MB.

I've been in and behind the 21' widebody. I believe the 16 capacity is possible but it would be very crowded. 8 would be the limit before it felt crowded imo, which is 2 more than what typically feels pleasant on other 21' boats loaded with fatsacks and extras.

Stock wake of the widebody is exceptional. ballast system is too. Price is probably better too.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 4:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nu_bu, could you please define 'fit and finish'? I'd like to know, line by line, what you find 'not in the same league' as far as MB vs. Malibu.

Yes, I own an MB, and yes, I'm probably a but biased, but for my benefit (and the OP's), I'd like to know exactly what you include in the 'fit and finish' statement.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 6:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Come on Dan I don't need to explain it because you already know, I'm talking about creature comforts. It's like the difference between a cadillac and a chevy. If you don't cruise down to the Bu dealer and you'll see first hand. That's what I did and that's how I made my decision. You're obviously all butthurt from my comment, please see the first sentence of my first post that says "no offense" and take it to heart.

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on February 02, 2009)

By Brett Treiber (pc_sledge) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 6:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've only owned MC's but my vote goes for the MB.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 7:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nu_bu, I think you're being a little harsh. A Malibu is much better then a Chevy...

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 7:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^Good one .

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 7:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I say stay away from the MB. I am told an MB makes you go bald and robs you of your stoke.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 7:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Malibu is full of "creature comforts" that are completely un-needed...
here are some of the sweet things you MUST have with a malibu:
Silent Rider mufflers
Issotta Steering Wheel
Issotta Throttle Knob
Shrinkable Shipping Cover
Flip Up Bolster Driver's Seat
Halogen Docking Lights (Stainless Steel)
Locking glove box
Malibu Sound Suppression Technology (MSST) -- What?
Pop-up bow light
Rubrail (Stainless rubrail w/through holes)--- YOU MEAN I GET A RUBRAIL! WOOO
Ski tow bar/rear grab handle
Stainless Steel Cup Holders (qty based on model) - thanks malibu!
... just a few more sweet ones.
Water Cooled Shaft Seal
Standard Classic - oh, this is a good one
Depth Finder Module - jump in kids, the module is reading 15 ft!
Custom sport Shroud
Sony Digital Stereo Lounge Remote Control
Driver's Seat Heater
Sport Seating Package - Dual Buckets - just like my chevy
Wedge (complete) Polished (MANUAL)- cool, a plow
CS Boat Cover w/Illusion X Tower Cutouts Black Only

such sweet extras.

By billy d williams (billy2603) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 8:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
C'mon Nick, you can't claim to be unbiased in this, you already said:

"also where I live people who wakeboard/ski a lot have nautique/mc and warriors have malibu... most likely just a dealer location thing but it gives me a bad taste for malibu"

That would be bias.

Both boats are going to do exactly what you need. If you don't get a good enough feeling to pick one over the other, I'd keep on looking for something that gets your blood pumping.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 9:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Everything that Nick listed is standard on an MB except for;

Halogen Docking lights
Standard Classic (huh)
Seat heater
Sport Seating package (I am sure MB would do it if you asked)
Wedge (1800 lbs of ballast instead)

By Mike (ponyh8r) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 9:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would go MB. I have never rode behind the MB but have rode behind a VTX and didn't like it. The wedge does not work near as well on the shorter boat, even with the bow ballast, if you have the wedge down and the other tanks full, the boat will bounce in the nose. We had to add about 500lbs additional weight to the nose to fix this problem when we rode. This will obviously cut into your seating. I don't know much about the Widebody, but I sure didn't like the VTX near as much as I like the VLX. If you can spring the difference for a VLX, well then the story would change.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 9:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nick hates Malibu it's a well known fact. Just read back at any post he's ever had on Bu's. It's cool Nick what else you got, you've obviously got way more time and energy to devote to this subject than I?

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on February 02, 2009)

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't hate malibu's.... they are a well built boat with a good name behind it... with that said they are extremely overpriced. Don't get me wrong, MC is crazy expensive too but when did malibu start jacking up prices.... I remember years ago a wakesetter was an awesome boat that was far cheaper than a SAN210 or X-star... then all of a sudden they're charging the same or more for those same boats... MC is high, Bu is high, CC (bias) has stayed at a more reasonable price over the years...

I just have never been in 1 malibu that has amazed me with the wake, or any part of it, and I've been in quite a few. It always seems like the owners of the Bu's have this thing about them where their boat is God's gift to wakeboarding because it has stock ballast and a reverse tower... you are proving my point.

--- Okay, forget what I have said before... to answer your question - MB.

I do have a lot of time, class is boring as attendance points are attendance points.

By Trentj6930 (trentj6930) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 10:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
MAybe CC has similar price points where you are, but, where I am the prices are quite a bit different. I own a VTX so I am biased a little. I really wanted a 210 for the cross over capability and the price diff between the 07 VTX and 07 Nautique was huge! I really liked both boats, if the prices were the same I may have bought the Nautique. Not trying to fan the flames already running here. As for the original question, I would agree with several others, whichever boat appeals to you more is the right boat. Just get on the water and have fun with what ever you own!!!

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 10:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A CC is more expensive than a BU what are you smoking? You really want to start talking about overpriced, really?

Nice ASSumption Nick. I don't think my boat is god's gift to anything. It's my first malibu and it's been great. Looked at everything until I bought this. Could have a different brand next time who knows I'm not loyal to any of them.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 11:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I haven't really priced a malibu this year 08/09 but I have seen on more than one occasion 08 SAN230TE - NEW <60k.

can you really get an 08 LSV with trailer etc etc etc for under 60k?

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 11:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Right now a left over 08' 23lsv could probably be had for that or close to it.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 11:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ixfe you really need to demo each boat and figure this one out. Malibu has stuff that people don't like and do like...same goes for MB.

Nick malibu's do put out a nice wake, granted they do take more weight than your CC, but most wakeboats do.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 12:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I guess the last I saw was some boats a local Bu dealer had, they were all LOADED but were coming in and 80k+ .... I was shocked.

and true I have never been in a sacked out Bu... just stock + wedge and didn't really fit the way I ride... Old210 straight up and down has spoiled me.

But 60K for a new LSV isn't as bad as I thought.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 12:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nick a bu with stock ballast and wedge is good, but not great. The wake is probably comparable to your boat and stock ballast. In 10 years your knees won't like the old 210 wake.

80K is MSRP...

By BadBoyRipper (bbr) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 1:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I posted in your other comparison and I'll say it again. I would go with the Bu. It is a sick boat. Not only do you get the build quality, but you will get the resale value later in its life. I've never owned either, but have been in a bunch of each manufacturer, and don't think that the MB can compare in ANY way. Howver, it is YOUR decision that matters, go with the boat that you like most.

And for anyone who says that the Wedge(assuming that the boat has a Power Wedge) doesn't work with a shorter boat....doesn't have a clue as to what they are talking about.

Go with the Malibu!!!!

By Erik (kinger) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 1:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Skip both go CC 210

Also the first thing you should do is avoid advice from anyone on here who claims to be unbiased...no one is unbiased. Everyone has their favorite board, bindings, rope, & boat.

P.S. That is my unbiased opinion

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 1:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
lol good one erik

By malibudude (malibudude) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 4:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Unless the boat is missing the front ballast tank the VTX has 1,250 lbs. of ballast.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 5:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This thread has really gotten interesting. That's great! I love the passion! Believe it or not, this exchange helps the sort through my thoughts.

Here's the deal. I've been nervous to post specifics for some reason. But here goes:

MALIBU: I can buy a brand new leftover '08 VTX for $42.5K. It has Wake hull, Monsoon, Illusion X, floating wedge. It does NOT have bow ballast, heater, racks, or stereo of any kind. I would probably add heater and racks and call it a day. It's getting very uncomfortable at this point, but worth it considering the VTX fits the garage nicely and used '07 costs the same.

MB: This boat is definitely a step up from the VTX in both size, features, and price. The reason I told you to assume same price is that I didn't want price to influence people's comparison of the boats. I understand that if I buy the MB, I'm paying more.

I haven't approached the MB dealer yet. I wanted to get some opinions to see if it was even worth my and his time. On the other hand the VTX deal is on the table and ready to sign (there are several colors to choose from same options listed above).

Make sense? I guess it need to go test drive, although I'm a rookie so I don't think the test drive will matter. I don't really know what to look for. I know I will love BOTH.

By Mike (ponyh8r) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 6:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you get the VTX without the bow ballast, you will be putting sacs up there if you are using the wedge. That will cut into your room further. That may not be a big deal for you, just thought I would throw that out there.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 7:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^ I am not too worried about the bow tank for a few reasons:

1) The CFO doesn't like play pen bows. She worries about the little ones up there and wants them sitting with both feet down in a traditional bow.

2) Our family is not really at the level where it will matter. To be honest, I wonder how much we'll use the 3 tanks that are in the boat. The idea is to buy a boat we'll grow into. But the lack of bow ballast is not a concern.

3) If I ever decide we need the weight, can't I just put a fat sack on the floor and cover it with the bow cushion? At least that way I have the option of having weight with play pen bow or no weight with regular walk thru bow.

4) Or, why not just hide 350lbs of lead under the bow seats? The downside is that it's not easy to remove while on the water. But, can you think of a scenario where you wouldn't want that weight up there?

The problem with the bow tank is that you are stuck with it whether you want the weight or not.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 7:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can't remember a boat I have been in that doesn't need extra bow ballast...including an MB.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 7:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^ Nick - Point me to a new leftover '08 SAN210 for $42k. I will gladly add it to the running.

Something tells me it doesn't exist.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 6:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Take a test spin in both boats. You will be able to tell a big difference in the way the boats are built, does not matter that you are a beginner.

By Trentj6930 (trentj6930) on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 9:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ixfe, my wife had the same concerns with the play pen bows when we bought our boats. As far as kids in the front go, if they aren't sitting on their butts the boat doesn't move. It is surprising how quick they all learn that trick. My kids even tell any friends that come in the boat that they need to sit on their bums as well. We have no bow tank in the VTX and usually substitute a friend who want the sun for a bow sack. The playpen cushion in the VTX does come out and we have put a tube sack underneath it as well. Also doubles for extra crap storage!!! Like many have said before, buy the one you like the most, you won't be disappointed either way. One thing to mention would be talking to owners of both brands and find out how happy they are with their local dealership for service and after sales support. That was probably the easiest decision for us.

By Michael Mueller (sacmule) on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 11:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I really like the VTX, however it will not throw an enormous wake like the MB. I like the VTX because it is perfect crossover boat; without ballast it can work very well for skiers as the wake is tiny at 30+ mph as well as provide a great wake for beginners that might be frightened by the larger full ballast wakes of the VLX or MB. However, the VTX once loaded with ballast and wedge can offer a very formidable wake, although it will still not reach the size of the MB or VLX (even though it has the same ballast capacity, but it gets close). I realy like the visibility driving within the VTX I feel like a sit a bit higher in the boat and it has a sport car style feel, very agile and turns on a dime with an exceptional hull shot. If you had the bow ballast in the VTX it would allow you more versatility for adjusting the pitch of the wake, however I understand this is not an option with the boat you are looking at. The lack of bow ballast would likely create a wake with more peak to it. The VTX I have ridden behind did not have bow ballast either, the wake was similar to a Super Air with only rear ballast filled. Ultimately, it all depends on what you intend to use the boat for; if it is solely wakeboarding w/ adults and big wakes is your flavor then the MB or VLX is your boat. If you are looking for more of a family boat for kids/ adults, the VTX will fit your niche perfectly. You will not be disappointed with the VTX if this is the route you choose. Good luck with your boat purchase and please take a test drive; if it is too cold to slip into the water then at least drive the boats and observe the wakes at various speeds to make a determination of their differences, good or bad.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 11:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Test drives tomorrow in all three boats:

VTX
X-1
TWB

Stay tuned...

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 6:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
All at the same time??? That is awesome. Talk about a buyer's market.

Can't wait to hear the results.

By bryan lionel (lionel) on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 7:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Taking the day off? Yes, full report on all 3 boats.

By malibu (malibuboats4) on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 4:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
dont forget about pictures

By bryan lionel (lionel) on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 9:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ixfe, if you can, give us the lowdown tonight. If not, at least give us a sniff and hit it in the morning

By ixfe (ixfe) on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 11:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Okay... long day. I spent two hours in the MB and two hours in the VTX. I did not drive the X-1. I would have posted earlier, but I've spent hours processing the pics.

I will give my comments, then follow with pics in subsequent posts. Let's get it on!

MB B52 TWB

INTRO: Prior to today, I had only seen this boat at the show. In the real world, it was every bit as stunning. This is the exact one I saw at the show. I've always thought that white boats are boring... not this one! When I walked up to the dealer this morning and saw it ready to go, I almost melted with excitement. It even has a white, powedercoated tower!

SIZE: This boat feels soooo much bigger than it actually is. Some boats make the cockpit big by shrinking the bow (e.g. Calabria). This boat has both a HUGE cockpit and a HUGE bow. And it's only a 21' 0" foot boat. This was done by shrinking the sun pad. I think this is a good trade off. The 100" beam is well used... narrow gunnels and the top deck comes straight up from the rub rail so almost all of that wide beam is usable on the inside. This boat is bigger inside that the B52 23' boat. It also very tall. You sit high above of the water, and it feels deep inside.

INTERIOR: The fit an finish is superb. I really like the simple, clean design... not near as fussy looking as a Malibu or Supra with all their extra trim pieces and swooping lines. Stainless is used tastefully throughout (dash, speaker grills, cup holder, etc.). This interior is very understated, yet the materials used are all very thick and heavy. It's just a very simple, elegant design.

FEATURES: The list of standard features is amazing: Zero Off, Two batteries on a switch, Clarion marine head unit with four cabin speakers, sub, and two amps... there is enough power to run tower speakers w/out more amps. Also heater, tower mounted mirror, LED lights everywhere inside the boat, tandem axle trailer with integrated straps, brakes, LED brake lights, and fully boxed rails. The tower raises and lowers easily with one person. And how could I forget PCM 343hp motor... that's the base engine. This is a lot more than you get standard on a Bu.

DRIVE: What can I say, it drives great... as expected. Lots of power. It launches and plains quickly. The throttle is drive-by-wire. Zero Off is a very slick system... easy to use and GPS.

WAKE: I am a bit of rookie, but it looked HUGE. I have pics to prove it. It will take me years to grow into that wake.

FAVORITES: I like a lot about this boat, but my favorite features are the cut out transom step/seat and the rear facing seat back just behind the drivers seat. These make the boat feel special as not many v-drives have this and those that do are several feet longer or lots more money.

DISLIKES: About the only thing I can find wrong is that I don't like how the rear locker doors do not have a hydrolic shock to keep them from slamming closed. This is because those doors are hinged to the engine cover. Still it's only a matter of time before somebody's fingers get slammed in there.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by ixfe on February 04, 2009)

(Message edited by ixfe on February 04, 2009)

By ixfe (ixfe) on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 11:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here are some more pics of the MB:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 11:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
A few more shots of the MB:

Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Malibu Wakesetter VTX

INTRO: I walked up to this boat just moments after leaving the MB. Like all Malibus, it's a great looking boat. This particular boat is not one of the new leftovers I've been contemplating (those are out of state). This is a local used '07 with Wake hull and 65 hours. Unlike the leftovers, this one has bow ballast.

SIZE: Everybody says this boat is BIG for a 20' boat. That may be so, but it felt small after being in the MB... both the cockpit and the bow. This boat is a foot shorter, but felt like 3' shorter. Also, the 98" beam is not as well used... the VTX felt more than just 2" narrower. With that said, It would be fine for my young family. It feels deep inside, but closer to the water, if that makes sense.

INTERIOR: You've all been in a Bu, so you know what they are like... soft, deep seats. Lots of chrome, etc. The look is much busier than the MB. I did not like the LED display in the dash. I kept pushing buttons trying to figure out how to find the depth meter, but nothing happened. I couldn't figure it out. I'm sure I'd get the hang of it, but I don't like how you can only see one thing at a time on that screen. When I did find depth, that's all I got. What if I want to monitor more than one thing at a time... more pushing buttons that don't like me.

FEATURES: This particular boat has Monsoon, Star Gazer, bow ballast, heater, and basic factory stereo. But no dual batteries, no amps, no sub, tower mirror, etc.

DRIVE: This is where the VTX shines. It drives GREAT! Very quick and responsive. I think it held a very slight edge here over the MB... it's a smaller boat so that might be expected. It also plains almost immediately.

WAKE: Looked very nice, and for sure plenty for me and my young crew. But for you hard core folks, it was not as big as the MB, even with all tanks full and wedge down. Even a newbie like me could see that. Also, I didn't think the wake at 32mph was all that flat, but this did have the Wake hull, not Cut Diamond.

FAVORITES: Quick acceleration and tight handling.

DISLIKES: Ballast took a long time to fill, but I started the day with Pure Vert, so I had been spoiled. Also, don't flame me, but the wedge is a pain. It feels like just one more thing to remember and fuss with.

Upload
Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A couple more of the VTX:

Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Now let's compare the wakes.

Each picture has a tag indicating the speed, ballast, etc.

Also, I have mixed B52 TWB and VTX pics together so it's easier to compare. Each set of pics will have one from each boat (MB listed first).

Finally, I won't make comments. That's for you guys!

Slalom Ski Wake

Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wakeboard Wake - No Ballast/Wedge

Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wakeboard Wake - Full Ballast/Wedge
This is where the MB comes to life!

Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Surf Wake

Upload
Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
PARTING THOUGHTS:

As I look closely at the wake pics, I realize it's hard to tell a big difference (at least for me it's hard). In person, the MB sure seemed bigger. It doesn't really matter as wake size is the least of my concerns. We are rookies so either boat will be fine in this regard. But I thought you all might find it interesting.

I think I spent more time on the write up than I did in the boats.

I started the day leaning Malibu. I ended the day leaning MB.

The final decision will come down to money (doesn't it always?). Despite my wish that they'd be the same price, they are NOT. The MB is quite a bit more money. So I have a decision to make.

Stay tuned.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 4:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awesome review. I hope you can get the MB for the price you have in mind, it would be the deal of the century at that price.

How did the boats compare when driven back over its own wakes, i.e. a double up?

By Brett Treiber (pc_sledge) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 5:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great review. The Malibu looks sharp. The MB looks functional. My opinion/vote goes for the MB and its great wake.

By Steve Watkins (swatkinz) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 5:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
IXFE,
At the end of the day it's whatever boat makes you happy. I personally like the Malibu. I've never been in an MB and b/c I live on the east coast may never have the opportunity. Buy what you can afford and what fits your needs the best. You will have lots of good family time in either ride.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 7:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Steve, just an FYI...it depends on what portion of the east coast you live on. There are many MBs in the MD/VA/DC/NC area and, last I checked, we were part of the east coast...

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 8:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow, that was a very detailed review. Thanks for the pics. Let us know what you decide (you know which way I'd lean)

By Stanfield (stanfield) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 8:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've never been in a MB, but imo they hit a home run with this new wide body. Love it.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 8:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great review. The surf wake on the VTX looks better and the wakeboard wake seems to be a little cleaner.

Go with the boat that makes you the happiest. If I were you and I was going to get the MB I would tell them to swap out that black trailer for a white one. That would look so much cleaner on a white trailer.

By Browny (goodwin) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 8:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awesome review! You will be happy with either boat I'm sure. My opinion/vote goes for the MB.

By Michael Mueller (sacmule) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 9:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Excellent job comparing the boats. Given the quality of your review, you will definitely make the right decision for you and your family. Have fun in your new boat.

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice review and thanks for the pics. Your dealer is a big factor in it...

Recognized the inside of the shop as AWS in Portland. Stand up guys all around from boat sales to service to the guys in their shop and at Koppert Lake, cannot recommend them highly enough. Who have you been working with?

Cannot speak about the bu guys in Portland, no experience with them.

But whichever you decide, do your dealer a favor and don't post on here with what you paid... just know whichever you get it was for a smokin' deal...

Good luck.

By SS (illini88) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 10:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Never been in either boat, but the pure vert ballast alone would steer me towards the MB. Also, the statement that comparing the MB to a Malibu is like comparing a chevy to a caddy is a complete joke. The MB that I have been in was high quality throughout. Now, I've only been in the malibu at the boat show. I don't think the interior was nicer per se than was the malibu, but it is at least comparable.

By Jeff (innov8) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 10:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice review now go demo a Nautique 210.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice post SS never been in either boat but the comparison was a complete joke. Was your post a joke? Had to be.

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Alright... let's not turn another thread into a pissing match... Any car vs. car analogy to towboats is a complete joke.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not really a joke. Kinda like there is no way you could compare supra and moomba right. They are the same right? Or would you say one is more trimmed like a cadillac and one more like a chevy. Both being nice and good quality but one just having some subtle and not so subtle differences that makes one more luxurious than the other. I don't know seems pretty relevant to me. Never said either one was a bad boat.

By SS (illini88) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think I said i'd been in it at a boat show, and I said I'd been in an MB.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually you said "Never been in either boat"

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
neither exact model of boat.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
MB = Gulfstream G550
Malibu = Huffy

By Erik (kinger) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nu bu,

The comparison would be relevant if it was accurate. If you would have said Cadillac to Infinity then you hold substance to your comparison. With yours it was just owner blinders.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 11:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Erik more like personal experience before ever purchasing a BU but that's cool.

By Jeff (innov8) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are both nice boats, come on, for me it would come down to price and the dealer, dealer being the most important of all IMO.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Absolutely, who said they weren't both nice?

By Bruce Mac (brucemac) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
surf wake on both of those looks killer!

By Erik (kinger) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh nubu then that makes CC a Ferrari and Malibu a Cadillac...just saying from personal experience before ever purchasing a CC

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 12:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Klinger that's cool.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 2:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Malibu = El Camino ... enough said

CC = Cadillac... timeless and classy

MC = Rolls Royce... pricey, glitzy, people like the name

Moomba = honda....bang for the buck

Supra = Acura... a flashy honda

MB = Audi... forign to most of us but a nice and functional

Sanger = Hyundai... price point, stepped up their game as of late

Centurion = Jeep... offroad/surfing is their thing, they do it well

Epic = Hummer/Delorean.... watch out, ahead of its time and all business

Supreme = Kia

Aztec = AMC

Tige = GMC... Chevy, but not

Gekko = Daewoo

By bill montanye (bill) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 5:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^ haah funny nick el camino are you a Bu hater?

id say the malibu is more like a Chevy

By Mike (ponyh8r) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 5:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chevy made the El Camino, sooooo

By bill montanye (bill) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 5:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BTW very nice reviews but im not sure it was fair as i would think the two boats are ina little different class and price range.I may be wrong but the last i checked the prices on mbs were more comparable to a VLX not a vtX so comparing a used vtx to a new MB may not be as fair a test as you can get especially if the prices are way apart on each other.

anyway good luck

By bill montanye (bill) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 6:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike i meant a newer chevy ,something nicer then a low tech old el camino..maybe CCis like the escalade and the Malibu is like a straight stock cadillac ,yea that more fair :-)

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 6:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't hate them, but no where near favorite.

By chris (rio_sanger) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 6:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Obviously, Nick has never been in or even near a Sanger, or he would have said Porsche.
Handles like no other, no frills, just does what it was meant to do.

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 6:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i second bill, this boat would be more comparable to the vlx. i think if you sat in a vlx the interior will feel just as big as the mb minus the bow area. also i would not buy a new vlx or vtx without bow ballest and power wedge. nice review though, good luck with the buy keep us updated.

By Mike (ponyh8r) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 6:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bill,

I would say Malibu is much nicer than an old el camino as well. I think of them more like a Yukon Denali.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 6:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Creative list Nick, did the kids on the short bus help you out with that on your way home from school?

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 7:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good review ixfe...

I hope you didn't test that VTX only to buy a different VTX...that wouldn't be nice to the owner.

Alan...huffy? come on man

Nick have you ever been around a Delorean? The car had a 120hp volvo v6...

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 8:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
been around a delorean, first thing I do when I get a real job....buy a delorean, then travel back in time and invent the Malibu and then we'll see who is laughing.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 12:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
To those who don't think it's a fair comparison, I don't care. I am not a magazine writer. I don't have to be fair. I simply shared my opinions on the two boats that most interest me. So it's fair to me and that's all that matters.

Also, I have been in plenty of VLX's. The MB is still bigger (on the inside). Did you see how short the sun pad is? That just means more space inside. I should go measure from the pylon to the windshield on both the MB and the VLX. Then from seat cushion to seat cushion (beam is deceiving... interior width is more important). I bet the MB is 6" wider than the VLX. Remember, the MB has a capacity of 16. The VLX only 11.

Also, for my puprose, the MB is a good comparison to the VTX for one simple reason... they are about the same length on the trailer, and garage depth is serious constraint for me.

Finally, to Ewing... thanks for the lecture in ethics. Since you asked (rudely) I will assure you that the VTX I drove is in the running. I spoke with the local dealer today who made me a great offer.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 5:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ewing, I was just playing around. I do like Malibu's a lot, just not as much as MB's. ;)

I think that a VTX is a great comp to the TWB. Both are 21' or less and they are almost the exact same in price, if comparably equipped. Load up a VLX to have the same options of a stock TWB and you are 10-15k higher than the TWB. Fact.

By bill montanye (bill) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 5:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
IXFE i wasnt banging on you for the comparison as it was a great well thought out and full of information and as unbiased as you can be .

I liked your comparision but i was just saying in general the vtx and that MB are in different classes both in price and stature and a true comparision for the general public would be the vlx and MB.

However i understand these are your choices and hence your customized comparison to help make your decsion and i can respect that..

BTW i cant see how they put the engine in the mb,is it sideways?Is it under part of the hull,that sun pad is smaller and may be an advantage but ive been under many vdrive sunpads and most engines already have issues for space to perform maintenance ,store items,and add ballast .So i cant picture where they made up that space ,im thinking it may be tough to do any maintenance yourself and possibly extra cash for the dealer to do it.Reminds me of the newer fors when they put the triton engines back under toward the dash and made it nearly impossible to change the two back plugs yourself.

Ill see these in person tomorrow at our dallas Boat show so ill have some opinions onthe subject in a few days..

again thanks and good luck

By Dave Thacker (driverlost) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
How dare you say the TWB interior is bigger than the B52V23?

I can store 12 illegals on each side of my engine. Not to mention the fit and finish of the V23 v. TWB is like a Chevy Tahoe vs. a Chevy Malibu.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
IXFE I didn't know if you were one of those shoppers that compare every offer from dealers within a 6K mile radius to not let your local dealer try to make a living.

Alan...I know

Thacker...illegals?

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
As an ex-Mechanic, PCM, Indmar, Mercuiser, Volvo. I can attest that the MB engine config, is one of the easiest to work on. Want some pics??

Malibu 2006 V-Ride
Upload

Supra 22 SSV
Upload

MB B-52 V23
Upload

Centurion Avalanche (Try working around a Walkthrough....
Upload

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
And the TWB with a ZR6... yep thats the bimini sitting in the engine compartment too... :-)
Upload

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hay Alan...that Supra 22SSV photo looks awfully familiar...

By Paul Minter (jpminter) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I feel compelled to post here because I've been behind both of these boats. And also, sorry I did not read every single post.

I prefer this Bu wake shape over this particular MB, which would be a big deal maker/breaker for me.

But I will admit that MB widebody is very nice on the interior. It's made very well, lots of storage, and the ballast system is great and works as advertised.

MB friends, don't hate me.

Side note, IMO acronym was thrown around about 57 times in this thread.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep, good eye.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is that working v23 bimini?

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 7:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its fine that its not your favorite wake, but do you really have to make faces at it??
Upload
Upload

By Eastcoast Rider (rightside) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 7:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mb's suck, their speedometers are all 2-3 mph off and their owners are pricks, go with the malibu.

By that guy (rekyn1) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 7:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I cant believe no one put this out there yet, but that particular malibu reminds me of a foam cooler full of bud heavy. Seriously? That blue? the circles on the windshield and the tint? the graphics circa 1995 tribal bicept tattoo of some braided and rubberbanded rat tail sporting west virginian?

I'm not usually a huge supporter of MB, but it looks alot better in this comparison.

oh ya, the wake matters alot too.

By BadBoyRipper (bbr) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 7:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I thought you said that the BU had the front tank? If it has the front tank, then total ballast is 1250lbs, not 900 as mentioned. Maybe not.

One other thing, does it really matter what the manufacturer says to how many people you can fit in the boat anyway? Are you REALLY ever going to put 16 people in the boat and go riding? Good luck with that. I'd be willing to bet that if you do once, you won't be doing it again. Personally, more than 5-6 people in the boat is too many.

(Message edited by BBR on February 06, 2009)

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 7:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

quote:

Mb's suck, their speedometers are all 2-3 mph off and their owners are pricks, go with the malibu.

Maybe, but it makes me feel so core when I tell everyone I ride @ 26MPH...

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 8:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
that guy...I like the look of the Malibu, of course being a member of the Indian nation lends to me like anything tribal.

By Eastcoast Rider (rightside) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 8:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Feeling core and being core are 2 different things.

Shred til death.

We love you darth gondet, GOOD NIGHT.

By Dave Thacker (driverlost) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 9:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can fill my boat with 2000lbs of ballast and still stow 12 illegals on each side of my engine.

MB should be marketing the V23 in haiti.

By Paul Minter (jpminter) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haha, Alan that's hilarious.

By shane schmitt (shane97210) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 10:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I see the picture of the MB is at AWS. i cant comment on the two boats. but i can attest that AWS is a great dealer that always takes care of their customers. The service manager, Jay, is great at his job and when something goes wrong (it will, in any new boat)they will be there to get you back on the water as soon as possible. They are an established business that will weather this economic climate far better than many of the other dealers in town. my $.02

By Gerry Oppliger (gtoaws) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 11:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The width from inside cushion to cushion is 80" and the length form dash to rear pylon is 100". Here a few more pics of the wake.Upload

Upload

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 1:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^These wake photo's are much better than the ones in the review. Definitely more than just stock ballast though?

By ixfe (ixfe) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 2:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What say you, Gerry? Any sacs in that boat?

The thing that's missing from my wake pics is a person to give perspective. Those stock wakes looked HUGE when I was looking at them from the back of the boat. I wonder if they look smaller in the pics because you don't see a person on a board next to them.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 3:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is it me or does that pic of the wakeboard wake look like it is really rampy with zero lip. Maybe it is just because it is a little blurry. I am not saying it is a bad wake just a very rampy looking wake.

By Greg Waters (AWS) (septicwaters) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 5:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Believe me it has a real nice LIP, and its solid you don't crush through it.

By Greg Waters (AWS) (septicwaters) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 6:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By IPLAYFORKEEPS (number55) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 11:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know this may be a dumb question, and I didn't read all the posts in this thread, but if your so impressed with the MBs size, why dont you check out a VLX? it just seems like it would be more of a balanced comparison.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 11:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^ asked and answered a few posts up

By Brett Treiber (pc_sledge) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 3:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ixfe,
Are you still leaning one way or another?

By ixfe (ixfe) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 4:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry for the delay in updating this thread. I haven't forgotten about wake boats... not even close!

I am leaning VERY heavily in favor of the MB B52 Team Wide Body. I think it's the boat for me. As others have commented, MB really hit a home run with this boat. I also really like my local dealer, AWS.

I am a little concerned with garage fit. I know it will fit, but don' t know exactly how tight it is and whether or not I'll be able to use my side door. So the dealer is bring the boat over in a few days to do a "garage demo."

I'll keep you all posted!

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 5:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
"I am a little concerned with garage fit. I know it will fit, but don' t know exactly how tight it is and whether or not I'll be able to use my side door. So the dealer is bring the boat over in a few days to do a "garage demo." "

ixfe, just mount the door so it opens out instead of in, and it'll fit...

Good luck.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 7:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
"ixfe, just mount the door so it opens out instead of in, and it'll fit..."

Yeah, that's the plan. I know I won't be able to open the door any other way. I've already talked to a contractor about it.

But the real question is whether or not my dog can get around the boat to go through the doggie door. That's how he gets to the side yard to do his bidnes, you follow?

By andy (michridr69) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 7:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
MB boats are so ugly #1 #2 there super ugly. VTX all the way!! nice boat

By andy (michridr69) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 7:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
IPLAY4KEEPS lol ya but if they would have done the MB vs VLX there would be no comparison, VLX would crush

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 10:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ixfe, got it. You can always get another doggie door and install it through through the wall... if it's for the right boat, I'm sure your dog will understand. :-)

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 3:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow andy, thanks for that insightful input.

Ixfe, I was leaning towards the MB, but based on andy's in-depth review, I think you should abandon the MB and go w/ the Malibu. It really doesn't matter which Malibu, because all MBs are 'super ugly' and all Malibus 'crush'.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 4:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Andy's post is exactly why I am growing sour on Malibu. Too much blind brand loyalty. It's like BMWs... great car, but 75% of BMW owners buy them for the status not realizing that Audi is just as nice, if not nicer.

Part of me wants to be different... to drive the diamond in the rough... the sleeper that everybody looks past because they are dying to drive a boat with tribal tatoo graphics on the side.

Andy, for your info, I am not looking at a VLX because it won't fit well in my garage. It's 12" longer than the MB sitting on the trailer. Even if I was thinking VLX, I'm pretty sure I'd come to the same conclusion. I honestly think it's both roomier (despite shorter hull) and nicer than the Malibus.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 5:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't know Mr. Smith you look either happy or constipated on this ahem...malibu wake

Oh yeah stock ballast, 95', 28mph, and that guy is 8' tall

Upload

By andy (michridr69) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 5:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
exacly lol i was just giving u my input bro no offence, iv rode behind both and there both great. but i like the VTX

By craig fowler (craig_f) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 6:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
At this point, someone should suggest something totally different, that way this will be just like every other boat comparison thread on wakeworld. So I'd like to suggest a Wakecraft, as I've never seen one, and thus I'm compleatly unbiased...

Seriously, I like that MB (even though I've never been in one) but I LIKE really simple paint/graphics.

By Trentj6930 (trentj6930) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 7:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
IXFE, don't paint all Malibu owners with the same brush. Some of us have suggested that you buy the boat that suits you the best. But I am sure that you know that the Malibu gods will strike you down if you go against them!!!!

By ixfe (ixfe) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 7:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Trent, sorry. Don't take my comments the wrong way. I first demo'd a Malibu in 2006. It's been the front-runner for me ever since. I admire them on the water, love the DVDs, and have dreamed of owning one. It's not easy to come to this conclusion after all this time.

Garage demo tomorrow!!

By Trentj6930 (trentj6930) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 7:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Don't worry, I don't take anything on Wakeworld to serious. Just buy a boat and burn some fuel!!!! Have a great time with it.

Which boat are you trying tomorrow?

By ixfe (ixfe) on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 9:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^ MB... the dealer is bring it over to see how it fits in the garage.

By Newty (newty) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 12:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ixfe I would go w/ the MB just because its AWS!
Their sales and service are the absolute best around! They will bend over backwards to keep you happy! Even after the sale.

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
MB... the dealer is bringing it over to see how it fits in the garage.

Here is mine in a 6'9" garage that is 22' deep.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 7:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice pic...

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 7:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Strange....

Upload

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 10:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well.... It fits!!! I can even walk around it to get to the side door. But I will have to change the door to swing out if I want to use it.

Upload

Upload

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 10:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
And....????

By ixfe (ixfe) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 11:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
And....

the boat is not sleeping over tonight. It went back to the dealer. But I have to decide tomorrow. So I will sleep on it and make a decision in the morning.

I'm not going to lie... the economy is freaking me out a bit. But that boat is the one for me. No doubt about it.

Funny thing... my dealer is now following this thread. He asked me today if he should wait for my call tomorrow or just check WW to get my answer.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 3:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Your garage is way too clean.

By Brett Treiber (pc_sledge) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 5:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Agreed Dan, ixfe needs a new boat, he spends too much time picking up his garage and not enough time on the water. To get through my garage a significant amount of climbing is involved.

By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 5:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have not ridden either brand and didn't read every post on the thread. I like your review. Based on your initial points, more ballast more seating lower price, it seems obvious the MB.

When I see your review, the MB wake is much bigger in every single pic. IMHO Malibu is the most overpriced boat of ANY out there. I have yet to see a Malibu (NOT IN PERSON, just on a vid, pic, etc) with a steep (not vertical, just any steepness cause now they don't appear to have ANY steepness) large wake.

My humble, barely informed opinion would be the MB.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 7:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ixfe the MB is a good choice it should serve you well and it sounds like you have a good dealer which is almost more important than the boat.

WakeyMikey how can you comment on a wake that you have never seen(in person).

By ixfe (ixfe) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 1:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's official... I just put down my deposit on the MB. I should have it in a few weeks after tower speakers, swivel racks, and a few more hot tubes are installed.

wOOt!!

Thanks to all for helping me through this. Following this thread was A LOT of fun for me.

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 1:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
F- YEAH!!!!!! Congrats, man... I'm excited for you. This thread was a lot of fun for me too...

By malibu (malibuboats4) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 2:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thats one sweet boat. congrats...

suck on this wakemikey http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/659112.html?1232646054

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 3:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats! Please post the pics of it when you get it.

By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well yeah the 24V with 5k of water will make a big wall. But even Dave said that was the only time they have ever weighted it that much. Are Bu's generally known for steep wakes? No. I never said they aren't great boats. I don't want to start any flaming and I wasn't trying to flame, thus the IMHO.

Umm I did say that I hadn't seen it in person. I agree that it makes my opinion count for much less. That's why I said it. "My humble, barely informed opinion would be the MB."

By andy (michridr69) on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 8:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that MB looks like a sea ray

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 5:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is a 24V? and does a wake have to be steep to be good?

By chad hall (chall8143) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 6:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know I am late to the party here but let me say WOW. What a great review. Thanks for taking the time to post all of that. THIS is what I like to come to this site for. I always thought that that MB's looked to weird with that huge pickle fork thing they do, but that MB you just bought looks really good. Congrats!. I was unaware they made that type of boat. I have never been to their site to look. After looking at your review, I would have went with the MB as well. I would have been happy with either, but I liked the dash a little better, and I liked the look of the wake. That being said. I hate you because you got to test drive them in February. All the lakes around me are frozen solid for another month or two at least. I guess I should move south.

By bill montanye (bill) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 8:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ewing its the bigger version of the MB sport,its a 24vhttp://www.waterskimag.com/article/Reviews/MB-Sports-24V-Sport-Deck .

although a lot of boat companies have a 24v

for example Supra 24SSV,Malibu 247 lsv,and MC 245vrs..

By Cal (phenom_1819) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 9:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Though I don't think that's the 24V wakemikey was referring to... I think he meant VLX and for whatever reason typed the wrong thing.

WakeMikey's comment with an edit makes a lot more sense:
"Well yeah the VLX with 5k of water will make a big wall. But even Dave said that was the only time they have ever weighted it that much."

By bill montanye (bill) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 9:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh well there is no 24 vlx so it got way off topic :-)

the regualr malibu is just under 22ft i guess but yea ive ridden many of the newer and older vlx slammed and it is a wall,almost scary with 4k of weight in the newer vlx..

i pull off my edge early when riding a boat with that much weight,i learned the hard way a few times :-)

By BadBoyRipper (bbr) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 10:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Too bad that you didn't get the BU. Glad to see that you finally made a purchase though.

By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 11:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
CONGRADULATIONS!!!(and thanks for helping the economy!)

By Dave (deltadave) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 12:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congratulations ixfe! Good review with lots of good pics and info. I haven't seen much of the MB TWB. Nice interior, tooling, fit and finish. They make a much nicer boat than I thought. I can see why you went with it!

By ixfe (ixfe) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 12:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry to disappoint BadBoyRipper. I bought the MB for the following reasons:

1) Same length on trailer... but LOTS more room inside. You have to see this boat to fully realize how big it really is. At only 21' it is MB's largest interior. USCG capacity is 16 in the MB vs. 10 in the Malibu.... but it's the same length on trailer!!

2) As nice is Malibu interior is... the MB is nicer. The vinyl is thicker (50 oz. vs. 38 oz.). So is the carpet. The use of billet is tasteful, but not overdone. I really like how the speaker grills are made of billet... little touches like this.

3) Bigger wake. It may not be obvious in the pics, but it sure was in person.

4) Best factory ballast system. 1,800 lbs. vs. 1,250 lbs. Also Pure Vert ballast... no pumps.... fill and empty in less than a minute!

5) Lots of little extras in MB come standard... Zero Off, two batteries, two amps, 10" sub, rear facing observer back rest, turn down exhaust, transom step/seat, LED lights all over the place inside, bimini storage under sun deck, place to secure the windscreen under sun deck, tower mounted mirror... none of this comes standard on Malibu

6) MB warranty:
http://mbsports.net/warranty.asp

I can't find Malibu's warranty on their site. Nice.

7) Everybody keeps telling me the dealer is important. AWS has spent A LOT of time with me and they've been SUPER professional. They spent two hours with me on the demo, another two hours on garage demo, and they NEVER put any pressure on me. This is a dealer I am happy to have a relationship with.

8) Meeting Mike Brendel at the boat show was a nice touch. Getting to talk about this particular boat with the guy who designed it was super cool. He walked me through everything and shared his rationale behind each design decision.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 12:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats on the new purchase, and like someone else said thanks for doing your part to stimulate the economy.

I would like to see you fit 16 peeps in that boat though, it will look like a clown car.

By ixfe (ixfe) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 1:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nu bu... I would like to see somebody put 10 people in at VTX.

You hare missing the point... it's not about fitting 16 people. It's about relative size. The same governing body says you can put 6 more people in the MB than the Malibu.

Just like in tents... an 8 person doesn't really sleep 8. But it's still 2x as big as a 4 person tent.

Trust me. I drove them both back to back... the MB is significantly bigger inside.

Before you go too far down the path of doubting the MB's size, I suggest you go sit in one. If I was to compare to Malibu, it feels like a 23LSV inside.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 2:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
"You hare missing the point... it's not about fitting 16 people. It's about relative size"

My point exactly. The MB is 2" wider and 12" longer, don't see where that equates into room for 6 more people. I will check one out when I get a chance.

I'm glad you got the boat you want, it is a nice boat.

By BadBoyRipper (bbr) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 2:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good point nu bu, that is exactly how you can fit more people in the boat.

By bu (mc4life) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 2:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hahahaha look up at the garage pic.... look like a sea ray, haha hope u dont regret it bro

By Tank (socalwakepunk) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 2:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It always cracks me up when people form their opinions of the wake based on pictures. Means nothing. I have been behind some boats where the wake looked tiny, but rode rock solid with a huge kick. Others that looked big, but just as soft as could be, could not get much pop at all. The only way you can form an accurate opinion about a wake is to ACTUALLY RIDE it.

I have ridden behind both Malibus and MBs, but neither of these particular models. Wake size/shape, how well the boat drives, and build in that order (for me). Can be the best built in the world, would not work for me if the wake was sh.t. I would have ridden behind both, but from the Malibus & MBs that I have sampled, have had consistantly better wakes behind the Malibus

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what's up with the increasing amount of lame a** retarded posts like the one from bu above on this site.

- pick the boat and dealer that works for you -

isn't that a common theme we can all agree on? Well, IXFE did that... fully testing every boat that he considered and very thoroughly I might add. He used HIS PERSONAL OPINION (the only one that mattered) to make his decision. I'm sorry if he didn't chose the brand or boat you would have, but seriously who the f cares? he got a new boat and he's psyched. Maybe you would have made a different choice, that's cool too. But YOU weren't buying the boat in this case, he was.

By Big Heavy (stephan) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 3:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have one question stemming from the garage pics...what type of trailer is that for the MB's? I was wondering if having the winch on the tongue of the trailer that swings away is a pain in the ass? It seems like theoretically it could add a lot of extra stress on the pin that links the tongue to the rest of the trailer? Just curious.

Congrats on your purchase, may it offer your family years of fun! It was also refreshing to see someone on WW walk the "demo boats and pick their favorite" road. So many "which is the sickest" crap threads out there... Well played sir.

By Greg Waters (AWS) (septicwaters) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 3:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
"I have ridden behind both Malibus and MBs, but neither of these particular models"
Exactly! not alot of people have rode behind the new B52, but when they do they are going to be STOKED!

By Tank (socalwakepunk) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 3:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I welcome an opportunity to do so, but based on previous experience, I would not say that I would be more stoked than riding behind a new VTX yet...

Which brings me to another point. I have had people tell me all about their macking wakes, only to be disappointed when I got behind their boats. Have had people absoultely crushed behind my boat (neither Malibu nor MB), they were not expecting what they got. Kinda like the guy who has only eaten McDonalds, then compares it to In-n-Out. Do we really know what these people offering their opinions are talking about from the computer desk?

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
which comes back to the point, not every boat nor every wake is for everyone... which is why people choose for themselves like you did Tank. You don't go off what others say, you test for yourself.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 4:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
MB wakes definitely aren't soft or mushy, but I think the extra size you are seeing is the steep lip the wake has.

Enjoy your new boat...

By Luke the Drifter (tl_hereford) on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 6:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet boat! You will enjoy it.

By Dave (millerda31) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 12:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congratulations on your selection. Welcome to the MB owners community. I think you made a good decision. AWS can't be beat for customer service. Gerry, Greg and everyone there does a great job representing AWS and MB Sports.

I also met Mike Brendel at this years boat show. Great guy who took alot of time to speak with me and answer questions. I hope MB makes it through these tough economic times.

You are obviously from the Portland Metro area so I can recommend pdxwake.com if you're not a member already. Good people and good reading.

By Gary (sanger) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 1:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boy a lot to read! But congrats on the purchase. Is the price for the MB in there somewhere?

By ixfe (ixfe) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 3:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nu bu... one more comment on the interior size. It's worth mentioning because it was really was a BIG selling point for me.

It's not a simple matter of being 1' longer and 2" wider, although that certainly helps. It's HOW they used the space. Take a look at these pics. Notice how little space is wasted on the sun pad... it's smaller than any v-drive i've seen... this is because MB pushed back the the interior of the boat as far as possible to gain more seating. I'm amazed they could fit a 350 cubic inch engine block in there.

Also, the gunnels are much narrower than Malibu yielding more usable width inside.

The bottom line is this... I had a size-on-trailer limit of 21 feet due to garage. No other boat offered as much interior space in a 21 foot package. Period! This was a BIG factor in my decision... the rest is all gravy: zero off, superior fit & finish, pure vert ballast, transom seat, two batteries, great sounds, awesome dealer, etc.

Upload
Upload
Upload

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 4:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ixfe,
I'll give you that. I can see where they made the room at now with those extra pics. Looks like MB really stepped it up with this model, there are alot of things they changed up on this one that I like alot.

Have a good summer and enjoy the new toy. Let's hope you guys in the PDX area can still boat in the dirty W this summer.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 5:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Don't forget that MB builds the ballast into the stringers, so all of the space in the bow & v-drive compartments is usable space. And in the Team Widebody, you can store a wakeboard w/ bindings attached, under the seats.

By Rob Pitchford (rob_pitchford) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 8:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great write up IXFE. I had no idea that the MB would fit in a garage. I am personally a Malibu guy and just bought a new 09 VTX however the picks you took of the wake do not lie. I think you may convert a few people over to MB.

By shane schmitt (shane97210) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats! You will not regret buying from AWS. Get on PDXwake.com and introduce yourself and post some pics of the new ride.

By SS (illini88) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That thing looks sweet! I really am not sure how this thread has ended up with a guy who went out, did his research, and bought a sweet new boat having to justify his purchase...Congrats on the purchase, I can't wait to more on the water pics.

By Diggs (pdxWAKE.com) (tyler97217) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 7:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats. Looks sweet and clean and wow a lot of reading. Like others have stated on here that live locally, AWS is top notch to work with and you will enjoy your purchase. Hope to see you on the "dirty w" this summer as nubu said....

By Bu Coo (brett564) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 8:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Although I love my bu, I also liked the MBs a lot when I was shopping. It sounds like you made a good buy based off of what you were looking at. If it was a VLX instead of a VTX I would have leaned towards the Malibu. One added bonus you'll like with the MB, which I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned yet, is the height off of the water for the MB. Big waves don't look as big when your side walls (gunnels I think?) are 6 inches higher or more. Congrats.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 7:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nothing to add here. I just wanted to see an MB thread make it to 200 posts...

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 7:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
16 people? No Sweat...

Upload

By Brett Treiber (pc_sledge) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 5:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dude better not fart.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 2:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^Or Shart...

By Dave Broderick (nosebleed) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 7:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
best boat review thread yet.

By bryan lionel (lionel) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 5:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
White tower looks great in person.......

By Bu Coo (brett564) on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 3:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
No kidding Nosebleed, This was probably one of the best reviews posted on Wakeworld in years. Ixfe did what most of us do, but how many of us actually take the time and share this much with Wakeworld while posting our "unbiased" and "pre-owner goggle" thoughts. If I was Mike Brendel I would send this man a coffee mug or something...

By ixfe (ixfe) on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 10:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
For those still following this thread, you know that I took possession of the MB, right?

See this thread titled: "I brought her home today"

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/672223.html?1235275180

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com