08 Mastercraft Digital Display Help Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » 08 Mastercraft Digital Display Help « Previous Next »
By Andrew loffgren (loffgren) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 7:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Any body have any issues with the menu button not working? If so what was the fix

By Matt (duckguy) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 7:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
the fix is to take it to the dealer and have it replaced under warranty.

By Andrew loffgren (loffgren) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 8:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, i know that much....Just looking to make sure i didnt miss anything

By Sean Ellis (h2oproaccessories) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 11:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Andrew.... another thing to watch out for is your teak platform. This past weekend, our lost all the screws out of one side of the bracket....

mastercraft said it has been an issue.

I figured i'd save you the headache...

By Andrew loffgren (loffgren) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 12:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet, I had an 06 X1 with the teak it flew off while riding all that was left was the lags! I bought an X2 yesterday with the fiberglass. Thanks though

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com