99 centurion elite Air Warrior Direct... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » 99 centurion elite Air Warrior Direct drive « Previous Next »
By Joe Sergi (99_air_warrior) on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 7:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can anyone help me weight my boat with ballast It has a 30 gallon tank from the factory in the rear above the gas tank. I put two bags along the direct drive engine they weight 240 lbs. each . I put 500 lbs. on the bow in between the seats under the window. it still doesn't much of a wake. Any help I would be very thankful Joe

By Don (silverwake) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 6:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi Joe,
Check out www.centurioncrew.com
they might be able to help

By AtTheLake (bmartin) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 8:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sounds like you need to add or shift some significant weight to the rear, especially considering it is a DD. We weight our v-drive Lightning (similar hull) with about 600-1000#s rear, similar center tank, and about 400#s in bow and move people around to tune the wake. Good luck. You can get a decent wake, just need to experiment.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com