fat sac question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » fat sac question « Previous Next »
By Nick Bigger (nbigger) on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 12:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I purchased some used gravity games fat sacs and I am going to be filling them manualy will the normal quick connect valves work ok or do I need the check valve type? I don't mind spilling a little water in the boat but will it gush out when I turn the pump to empty the sac?
By Richard (nauty) on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 1:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You should be able to find an adapter for the quick connect fittings to allow you to use a manual pump. However, if I'm not mistaken the valves on these sacs will be on the ends, not on top. That will make for some tricky maneuvering when trying to put the cap back on after filling.
By Nick Bigger (nbigger) on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 5:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Richard I did not even think of that I was going to put one into my ski locker. Well mabey I will just put them next to the motor. Thanks for the info, Nick

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.