Broke my handle Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Broke my handle « Previous Next »
By Edgar Ramon (jame04) on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 6:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The rope pulled right out of my proline delta handle. Is this common? Can i fix it, thinking of using hot glue? Or would it be a defect and proline should send me another?

By ferral (ferral) on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't think there's any chance at all that hot glue would hold. I would call proline.

By RidinNSippi (sippi) on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 7:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bought the ronix carbon handle (red one) have used it for about 10 days and today I was pullin a buddy of mine up and was confused as to why he didn't get up..I looked back and he's holdin the handle up in the air with no rope...it yanked through. anybody have any experience with these handles or ronix cs?

By Edgar Ramon (jame04) on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 9:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
called Proline, they said just send it to them and they will send me a new one.

By Brandon (bp22) on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 10:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Edgar -

I had the same thing happen to mine a few weeks ago. I emailed them and they shipped me a new handle ASAP.

By RidinNSippi (sippi) on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 11:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
anybody know of an email address for Ronix so I can do the same thing? hopefully they will be as helpful as proline!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com