Launch Pad LPL valve question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Launch Pad LPL valve question « Previous Next »
By Joe Roth (jroth97gt) on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 6:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys,
I just replaced my old locker sack in my 00' Xstar (due to leaking) with the launch pad locker sac. Only problem is with the setup of my lines, my overflow has to go to the lpl valve. I have not seen any fittings out there for these valves other than those on the end of their "uber" pumps. I emailed launch pad but they have not given me any response. It almost has to be a direct 45 hookup since it's right on top of the sac and the locker needs to be able to close. Anyone have any advice/ideas on how I could make this work? Everything else in my ballast system just uses the std inputs with 3/4ID tubing.
Thanks!

(Message edited by jroth97gt on June 29, 2008)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com