2001 SAN Ballast Question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » 2001 SAN Ballast Question « Previous Next »
By Rod (rvh3) on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 5:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm just getting familar with my ballast on my SAN, but am having one problem. To fill or empty either the Port or Starboard side there is a valve to turn off or on. I can't seem to be able to fill one side without the other. The seating offers more on the port side. I try to put more ballast on the starboard side to offset, but the gauges show both sides filling.Basically I can't isolate one side from the other. Has anybody else experienced that same thing. I've played with it over and over and I'm thinking there must be a problem with the valves. Thanks

By Ryan (bremsen) on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 7:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Lots of folks had similar issues with that system. Here is a big thread on the subject:

http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2075

By Rod (rvh3) on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 7:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ryan,

THANK YOU!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com