84 SN2001 fuek issue Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » 84 SN2001 fuek issue « Previous Next »
By raymond foster (burban89) on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 5:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Alright I have a 1984 SN2001 that was converted to fuel injection before I purchased it. Well it has worked great untill Yesterday. It stuttered a few times then the boat died. I have tested power to everything and it has power. All solinoids(s) open and close fine. The pump is definately pumping the gas up to the injectors. If I pour a littel gas into it it fires right up. Anyone have any ideas? thanksUpload
Upload

By nacho (denverd1) on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 9:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
clogged injectors maybe?

By raymond foster (burban89) on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont know. I have been in contact with Holley and they gave me a few things to try today.

That was my plan tonight also to blow some air through them.

I am also thinking maybe a coil issues since my rpm sensor got fried. This system needs a signal from the tach for the injectors to open. So we will see.

By nacho (denverd1) on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You may be on to something with the coil. interesting system.

By raymond foster (burban89) on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 11:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It is the Holley Marine Pro-jection system. The guy i bought the boat from had it installed and said he had no problems. I have been running the boat a lot lately and trying to get all the bugs out lol. I like the system. On the other boards guys are saying they could never get them to work. This one has worked flawless. Holley so far has good tech support.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com