shifting into gear really hard Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » shifting into gear really hard « Previous Next »
By Seth (seth) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 7:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have an 01 SAN and it seems like it has gotten alot harder to shift into gear. It is only when I first put it in gear, when its in gear it seems normal. I just put perfect pass on it and thought that may have been causing it so I tightened everything back up but it is still the same. Anyone know what this is??

By Bruce Mac (brucemac) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 9:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
are you sure the cable from the servo motor is free to move and is not getting caught on anything? how about when you close the hatch? (can you see to verify?)

By C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 9:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is the boat idling higher than it was before?

By Seth (seth) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 11:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its not getting caught on anything with the hatch up and it is not sticking up higher than the engine so I dont think it is hitting the hatch but I will check it out with the hatch closed. And it still idles the same as before.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com