Hatch on '94 Maristar won't come up... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Hatch on '94 Maristar won't come up « Previous Next »
By Robert Colbert (wkbrdindmax) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 10:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It has a power hatch, and the batteries are dead enough they won't raise it. I think they're probably toast anyway because they won't take any power through the little red terminal that is there for situations like this. Any other way to get the hatch open??

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 11:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
usually there is a pin or something that will release the hydrolic arm from the deck, then you just lift it yourself...thats how are Supersport hatch works.... crawl back in there with a flashlight and you're golden

By Robert Colbert (wkbrdindmax) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 12:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nick, thanks. Now that I think about it, I'm sure you're right. Any idea off the top of your head how to get back there? I'll have to look it over tomorrow and let you know.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com