finally, my NEW tow rig!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » finally, my NEW tow rig!!! « Previous Next »
By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 9:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
im so stoked guys. finally got rid of the super duty and got my new 150 dialed in. i love this truck. whjat a change from driving a 1 ton long bed to this sports car. lol. its does everything i need and more. launches the boat and hauls my bikes to the track. and its easy to park at the beach when im surfing. so what do you guys think of my setup? im so stoked.

thanks isaac for the pics bra, there perfect.

Upload

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 9:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 9:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boat and truck combo looks fat. Good work

By TXSurfVLX (bac) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 10:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet rig and love the boat! They look killer together. Very nice. The new truck sets the boat off better IMO than the pic I saw with the SD. Enjoy it man!

By all eyez on me (ponte_06_x2) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 11:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice bro. looks sick. now go put out that big arse fire.

By Robert Colbert (wkbrdindmax) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 11:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice setup. This way when you haul a boat full of girls in the pickup everyone has to get cozy.

By Bevan (stxr_racer) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 4:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is one mean looking rig..nice!

By 8tens (Ben Kerran) (rukie) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 7:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bryan- Rig looks great with the boat. It looks like we are neighbors, I'm in I20. If you ever see a white Yukon with a WW sticker on back, stick your head in and say hey!

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 7:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I say get a towing protector or you'll pepper your boat with rocks with those mudders.

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 7:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks everyone. im very happy with this truck so far. already dropped close too 2k miles on it and i dont have a single complaint the best part is when i go to park it. i actually can. i got to get some interior pics up, you guys will trip out. its bling/tuff truck. it has power everything with rubber floors and cloth seats.

Ben I13 baby. i will keep an eye out. lates B

By VLX Envy (cavlxenvy) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 8:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nu bu... he tows it approximately 500 yards. It's a real tough stretch.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 8:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sounds like it.

By drew patten (drewdown) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 8:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think those wheels are ugly! Nice truck though.

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 8:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice ride Rippa and it's good to see you stayed in the family. Is that and FX4 or an SXT? Either way it looks like a custom order. Good job it look's tight pulling that bu.

Drew, didn't your mamma teach you right?

By Mike Guinan (liquidforce21i) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 9:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
...I need more money

By bb12 (bradenb12) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 9:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The wheels and tires set the truck off...Good work!

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hate its the stx

By Nate (mammoth) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow, proof for the WW'ers that you don't need 1 ton diesel to tow, launch, and retrieve a boat!

Congrats on the ride. I'm ticking 140k on my F150 S'crew with lots of tow duty. I just retired her from daily duty but it's on standby for boat and dirtbike trips...couldn't be happier with a truck.

By TeamNeptunes (chas) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 12:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks good bro, and don't worry, if you get stuck on the ramp i can always pull you out with the Chevy

What tires did you go with?

By nacho (denverd1) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 12:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
tint it and you're in bidness

By The Board Shack (boardshack) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 1:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what size wheel and tires do you have?

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 1:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
tint is coming...along with a couple other things.

wheels are pro comp alloy's and tires are 285 75 17 bfg km2. 3 inch level kit by bilstien with all 4 shocks replaced and no spacers up front just suspension. its a great new kit they just came out with. i think it rides better than stock. nothing added to rear, yet, thinking about a "super spring" im going to tow with more and really decide later. believe it or not they no longer make the old school bfg muds anymore. it was officially replaced this 100% by the km2. i like them though but i wont know for sure till i sling some mud on them this winter when i load the bikes up and hit the trails.

By Tuo-Kali G (burbanized) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 3:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kool, set up. I like it when the boat machtes the color of the truck. You go Brotha

By Isaac Gredinberg (extremeisaac) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 5:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks good in pics but even better in person.. I was like damm when i saw it.. it looks perfect..

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com