New system I did last weak Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » New system I did last weak « Previous Next »
By Jason Duff (xtrmst) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 7:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What do you think.UploadUploadUpload

By Matt (loudsubz) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 7:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice! very clean.

By nu bu (05mobiuslsv) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 7:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet box, what did you do?

By TXSurfVLX (bac) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 7:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks clean. Whats the scoop on the goodies inside?

By cole keefer (266crownlinebr) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 4:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet. I like the sub mounted that way. Might have to steal that for my system.

By tlat (tlatoani) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 7:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah that sub is very sweet. I like.

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 9:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks really really good man nice work. The sub enclosure looks excellent!

By Sam (wake1823) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 9:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
is that sub ported?

By eric ivey (ericlee) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 9:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
looks like the exact thing I am looking to o with the wetsounds....I think I made a mistake not going with a solobaric sub. I hear they are awesome

By Jason Duff (xtrmst) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks everyone. I was three 14 hour days to get it done for the customer. Its a 12 L7
in a ported box with a glass front. Four wetsounds on the tower. A 750.1 amp on the sub. A 650.4 on the tower and a 350.4 on the factory fosgates. He was very happy with the way it sounded.

By Robert Colbert (wkbrdindmax) on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just out of curiousity, how much of the driver's leg room is taken up by that sub enclosure? I'm 6'5", and when I drive my buddy's Mobius LSV his sub sits right where I need to put my feet. Is that last picture tricking my eye, or is all the leg room used for the sub?

Nevertheless, that is a sweet, sweet setup.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com