help, 07 malibu vlx height Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » help, 07 malibu vlx height « Previous Next »
By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 5:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i know i own one but my boat is 2 hrs from home and i need to know the exact height from ground to highest point with tower folded down, im assuming the windshield with the mirror removed. honestly i have never folded my tower down because i dont need to. so trailer should be level too..... help a brotha out. thanks B.

By billy foulds (mcwakerider) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 7:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i think it is 7'4". i think that if you go on the malibu crew they have a forum just for height

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It depends on the trailer and tires, but mine is about 7'4". I have an Extreme trailer with low the "low profile" package. I don't know if that's just low profile tires or if there is more to it. The tower doesn't fold below the height of the windshield.

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 8:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks guys i confirmed it t 7,4. thanks and im on a sport boat trailer.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com