Roswell Light Bar on Monster Tower Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Roswell Light Bar on Monster Tower « Previous Next »
By Robert Colbert (wkbrdindmax) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 1:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looking at the Roswell Spectra C4 due to the LED down lights. Anyone have any experience with this product? I have a 2.5" Monster Tower and only see a 2 3/8" clamp size. Can I make this fit on my Monster? Any help is greatly appreciated.

By Justin Fisher (jfisher03) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 2:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got the roswell speakers and i have a monster tower. the biggest spacer that mine came with was a 2 3/8" also but it should fit without any spacer. I just got some thin felt and put that on the inside of my clamps to keep it from scratching my tower when i tightened them up. Im sure roswell uses the same clamps for everything so if thats the case then i know it will work.

By Marc Poirier (roswell_wakeair) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 2:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Robert and Justin,

We ship our board racks, speakers and light bars with 1.9" and 2 3/8" inserts along with our universal clamp but we do have 2.5" inserts available.
We have found that most of our sales are for Aluminum outside diameters (which applies to all Roswell towers) and in order to help reduce waste only ship 2.5" inserts upon request.

Justin- can you fire me your address and I will get some out to you (marc@roswellwakeair.com)

Robert- The 2.5" inserts can be ordered with the lightbar at no charge- Just let your dealer know and they can have that added to the order.

By Robert Colbert (wkbrdindmax) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 2:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Justin, thanks for the response. Been happy with Roswell stuff?

Marc, thanks for the response as well. I gonna drop you an email with a couple other questions. Hope you don't mind.

By Justin Fisher (jfisher03) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 4:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ive been very pleased with it. I got another post on here about their speakers so check it out.

Marc I sent you an email thanks for the customer service you guys are great.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com