Need Help with Fusion Tower Speakers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Need Help with Fusion Tower Speakers « Previous Next »
By David Curtis (davez71) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 9:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a pair of T-Series tower speakers and the are cutting out. I took it to the audio place the other day and they changed the amp because they said it was bad. I had a Diamond 400.2 and we swapped it with and Orion 400.2. But it still cuts out after about 2 hours of play because the amp is overheating. From what i am told the speakers run at 2 ohms and that is whats causing the amp to have a thermal overload according to my sound guy. Anyone have any suggestions to what i can do.

By Tanner Russell (tanner) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 12:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
First thing I would try... Put a fan on your amps! If that don't work...Get a better amplifier that runs cooler. Maybe an Arc KS series amp.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com