gots some water pics with the NVS Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » gots some water pics with the NVS « Previous Next »
By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 9:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
finally got some shots of the boat with the NVS installed! Nothing like weekday butter.;)

Me 65 ft on the rope, 2 people in boat, no ballast
Upload
Trent, same length, no ballast
Upload
Me surfing, 2 people in boat, stock ballast only
Upload
Matt surfing, he's 6'8 for reference
Upload
Upload
Upload

By nacho (denverd1) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 9:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The boat looks even better on the water. very nice

By NAW (ripr) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 9:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks great Ian! Is that your wife in the boat? So, she does exist huh!?

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 9:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nope, that's Matt's GF.. my wife was at her dads with the kids... she's so elusive!

By Stephen Higgins (srh00z) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great looking boat, I love the depth of the MB's. That swim platform looks massive.

By Sean Ellis (h2oproaccessories) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 11:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boat looks good Ian... did MB ever move all those spec boats?

By Dave Sutherland (suthaforce) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 11:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What lake are those pics from?

By matt (matt5) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 11:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Spoon Lake in Galesburg, IL

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 11:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Spoon Lake at Oak Run close to Galesburg, IL
http://www.oak-run.com

By Dave Sutherland (suthaforce) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 12:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
For some reason a couple of those pics looked identical to the lake i live at. Pretty sure if i woulda noticed that boat on the lake i would have been standing on the dock with my board at hand like a little puppy wanting to play.

By Steve (olskooltige) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 12:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tempting......don't do it to me Ian.

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 12:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
you know you want it Steve...

By Steve (olskooltige) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 1:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Did you sell the tyrants?

By C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 2:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice. You got the new enclosures. I like.

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 2:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That boat looks a lot better on the water than out. I'd like to see the surf wave with some serious weight on her.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com