Tower with lots of speakers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Tower with lots of speakers « Previous Next »
By Robin (robin_holland) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 1:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm searching for a picture of a wakeboat with so much speaker that you don't see the complete tower haha. Don't know the boat, think it was a Malibu.

Does anyone have a picture of this boat or other boats with many speakers?

Many thanks

By Cody (jplespaul) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does this work?Upload

By Brandon Kee (trickyboarder08) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
haha,that's insane. Is that real or photoshopped?

By "G" (grant_west) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Someone told me that they guy that has that boat did it as a JOKE. Thank god. I could see rocking a Mullit wig in a Bannana Hammock with a gold chain and playing Eye of the Tiger Pimpin that thing.

By Jarrod Corby (showmedonttellme) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bet that wake is mackin

By Robin (robin_holland) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haha that isn't the picture I was looking for, however that isn't normal. What the hell

By Cody (jplespaul) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think I know the boat you're talking about, I couldn't find pictures of it. It was for sale if I remember correctly, had at least 15 cans on it.

By Byron (bkoz) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey G, I remember a thread not too long ago were the guy who owns the boat came on here and explaind the whole setup and why he did it? Not a Joke from what I recall? Theres actually a super detailed mural (SP?) on the bow to go along with the whole deal.

By William (kana12) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
go to wet sounds website. they have a bu thats decked out

By Kevin Hoye (wakebrdr38) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 4:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
its a supra thats in the dallas area. i saw it at a car show in person and it looks horrible.

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 4:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah the dude that owns this ride does have a mullet and he was defending it to the hilt, the boat not the mullet! He isn't a good representation of Sanger owners but he's not far off.

The mural on the bow was of a naked chick which is the best thing on the boat.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 5:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/393980.html?1165802323

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com