I get the best air off this ride Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » I get the best air off this ride « Previous Next »
By Mr.Choppy (rektek) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 12:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By Ace (sinister_designs) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 2:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah but what are the landings like

By TXSurfVLX (bac) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 5:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's gotta be a blast! How is the ride behind that thing? Looks pretty smooth

By Jason (loonytik) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 7:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahaha! Thats awesome. Put a drag line in behind the plane with a wedge so you can get a massive wake. Then you can get some pop off the water as it lifts you!

By Tony (guitsboy) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 9:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are you doing the robot?

Funny picture, but my guess is that you let go of the rope and the tow boat is just out of the frame.

Sorry to ruin it for everyone... Think of the raleys you could throw.

By kevin mcginty (kmcginty) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 9:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Similar to the raleys shapiro was throwing from a helicopter off of the hawaiian coast. It was an old wakeboard magazine article.

cool pic anyways.

By ManFox (h20jnky) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 7:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
and now the pilot knows why he can't get her in the air..

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com