Removing black sole marks on interior... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Removing black sole marks on interior vinyl « Previous Next »
By JT (peachman) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 8:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've have a few black sole marks on a couple seats where people have got in the boat and ran their black soled shoe over the vinyl, it leaves a black skid mark. I can work at them with interior cleaner, rag and my finger nail to get them most of the way out, but not completely. Anyone have a product or idea that will take these nasty marks out?

TIA,
JT

By swass (swass) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 8:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Magic Eraser.

By nacho (denverd1) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
then put a club in the boat for people who get in with their shoes on!

By insuranceman (insuranceman) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
most of the time they will fade when exposed to the sun after you get them as clean as you can.

my girlfriend made some sandwhiches and put them in a baggie and wrote everyone's name with a black sharpie. well i was picking up the trash and found my son's name had transfered to the vinyl. after a few trips to the lake all gone.

By WCW (walt) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Magic Eraser.

By Stewart (stewart) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 11:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

By JT (peachman) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 12:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks all...

My bride is picking up some Magic Eraser on the way home tonight.

JT

By Jeremy H (jrhurst) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 12:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Eraser works great on boat and like my wife , she will be finding all kind of stuff inside the house to use it on !!!

By Johnny (johnw) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 1:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Majic eraser and get a lot of them or they end up in the house getting used

By tj (tj_in_kc) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 1:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Magic Eraser

By Sam (wake1823) on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 1:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't care how smokin hot you think you are, you'll never get on my boat with shoes on, red wine or cheetos.

How does soemone with shoes on get on your boat w/o you knowing or do you let people on with shoes?

By JT (peachman) on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 6:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's a little tough to tell your 93 year old Grandpa to take his shoes off before getting in the boat. I was just happy to have him out for a ride. I might not get many more chances. Anyone else, it's an un-written rule, shoes off...

Try Oreo cookies, I could have killed my best buddies wife for that one. I didn't know she had brought them on the boat, while I was out floating in the water, she gave her 3 and 5 year old kids the cookies... It was bad... Just think smashed Oreos in all the boat seat seams....

JT

By Sam (wake1823) on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 7:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
93 y/o's are definately exempt from any rules! They earned it.

By Trevor Dean (drilldaddy78) on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 9:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Try a 5 year old with a few ripe cherries. Sucked gettin that out

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com