Finally Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Finally « Previous Next »
By Jeff Fabiani (jboard1) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 7:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
After months of being in the shop, we finally got our boat back. Couldn't be more stoked. Now just praying for decent weather and no more engine problems.Upload

By wake (buguru) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its about time...

By Zoah (zoah) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If my boat was in the shop for months you'd see me on the news.

Congrats on getting the boat back.

By chasin7 (chaser) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is that a trailblazer you are towing with? How does it tow? Do you tow long distance (100 miles) with it? My wife is due for a new vehicle and was wondering if you had any issues towing with the trailblazer. Right now I tow with a 2500HD. When we camp, I tow the 5th wheel and have to go back to get the boat which is about 200 miles round trip!

By wake (buguru) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 11:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The old van would look sick pulling that...

By Nick (bird_dog0347) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 11:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Get the Trailblazer SS, it will easily tow whatever wakeboat you got. Plus they are so damn much fun.

By Fabs (fabs128) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 11:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buguru- The old astro would be siiiiick!

Chaser- I have pulled over a 100 miles but not over any mountain passes or anything. I dont travel to far when towing. I would say if you are going to be towing longer distances go with another tow vehicle. It works for us though. Hope that helps.

By malibudude (malibudude) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 11:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Specs on Trailblazer towing.

http://www.chevrolet.com/trailblazer/specifications/

By tpj (tpj) on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 12:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i know how you feel. the first summer we had our boat we went through 2 engines. the boat is a 98 and this will be our 3rd summer with it. were luckey the dealership (action water sports) stood behind it, and they went above and beyond. each time the boat was in the shop they gave us an X 30 as a loner

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com