Tower wiring conncectors Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Tower wiring conncectors « Previous Next »
By JJ Cerutti (j2c) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 7:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Quick question for the gurus out there. Installing new setup on my tower and need to find where to buy just the weather tight harness conncectors (NO WIRES, just need the connectors). Any help would be appreciated.

By Eder Garavito (spicychalupa69) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 8:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
email Ken land at kenland@bulletlines.com he'll hook you up! otherwise visit buleltlines.com i have one of his connectors and they work fantastic...three seasons deep...no issues.

By Adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 9:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I use deutsch connectors , it's what skier's choices uses as OEM. For speakers and lights.

By JJ Cerutti (j2c) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 9:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Perfect that looks like just the connector I need to match the ones from wetsounds. I appreciate the quick response.

By J Whelan (kneeboarder8806) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 10:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i thought that the wetsounds connectors were neutrik connectors. i could be wrong though.

By JJ Cerutti (j2c) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 11:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are but I need an additional 16 pin (if possible, 8 or more will work) that flush mounts to the boat. It looks like the bulletlines.com one is just a 4 conductor connector. Boss towers did the initial install of the stereo and I'm having troble tracking down anything larger than a 4. I need to add another leg running down the opposite side of the tower. Any more suggestions are appreciated.

By Mark (market_open) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 12:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
JJ, I can probably get you one of the same 16 pin connectors you have on your boat. I'll check and get back to you.

By Clint Rice (ttuclint) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 12:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?&WebPage_ID=3&Start=6&searchorderby=1&Manufacturer=128&sm=1&so=1

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com