I finally found a good 3rd rack for m... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » I finally found a good 3rd rack for my FCT « Previous Next »
By Rod (rvh3) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 8:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've been looking for a third rack to go with my flight clips and found this good deal on E-Bay. I houseboated all week last week and tested this rack, and it worked to perfection! It was a sturdy as can be and looks pretty good. If you are looking for a 3rd/4th rack to go with your flight clips, you may want to give these a try.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wakeboard-Racks-by-Fluid-Concepts_W0QQitemZ250259136009QQihZ015QQcategoryZ15272QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

By Mikeski (mikeski) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 10:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have two Monster Tower racks in addition to my two FCTs. The nice thing about the monsters is the quick disconnect so you can remove them and pull up next to other boats.

By Brad D. Chesley (bchesley) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 7:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a pair on my FCT. They are nice and install was a breeze. I can even get my surf board in them.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com