New Ride - It's about time, lol Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » New Ride - It's about time, lol « Previous Next »
By 911 DISPATCHER (ksilva) on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 11:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Guys and Gals...

Well after 4 months of hard looking, our family picked up a 2008 Malibu VLX... It was in the show room and caught our attention.. So we bought it on Saturday and spent the day at the Lake on Sunday... I was in Love!!!

Thanks for all the help and support, you guys rule!!!

check it...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/kevinsilva08/MCREW1.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/kevinsilva08/MCREW2.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/kevinsilva08/MCREW3.jpg

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 12:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
beautiful boat, congrats you will be stoked for years to come. i will keep an eye out for you on the D. guess what you get to bust your brain over now...........what you want for a system!! lol. sik ride, lates B.

By Andy Thaman (andytr32) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 4:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow, I really like the color scheme.

Congrats on the nice purchase!

By TXSurfVLX (bac) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 5:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats! Very nice boat. You'll love it.

I agree, that color scheme looks great!

By Ben (soundbox) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 11:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ksilva - Great looking boat. I keep hearing the buys at Boat Country are great. Bow lights, transom lights, power wedge, swivel racks... all you need now are some tunes for that tower . What lake is that? Hogan, Melones...? Enjoy the rest of the summer!

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 11:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good lookin boat

By wake (buguru) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 11:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great looking boat. Welcome to the Malibu Family.

By ksilva - 911 Dispatch (ksilva) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 11:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ben - It's got the works..It's even got the LED lights under the swim deck.... I am not a fan of the tower speakers, I like to hear the music for me and no one else on the lake...lol, plus I only listen to Country, lol... I am looking to add 2 more speakers and a 10inch sub inside...

The guys are Boat Country...They ROCK!!!

The lake is Don Pedro....

By Scott (chilidog) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 1:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice ride, thanks for keeping the country to yourself, just kidding!
Do you happen to be a lifecom dispatcher??

(Message edited by chilidog on June 16, 2008)

By Cody sizzle (cody_08_lsv) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 1:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
killer boat getcha a bangin system n ull b set! welcome to the malibu life its a good 1

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com