Best Surf Rack for Skylon Swoop Tower Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Best Surf Rack for Skylon Swoop Tower « Previous Next »
By Rye Bolts (rb23lsv) on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got a brushed aluminum Skylon Swoop tower on my 04 23LSV. The existing wakeboard racks (Bat Racks) are on the the cross member between the front and back of the tower. I need to be able to carry 2 Inland Surf boards now. Is there a rack that holds 2 surf boards? Otherwise what is the best surf racks to get for my existing set up and where would you mount them? By best I mean quality AND value. I'm not looking and spending a fortune on these things I just want something that is functional, doesn't stick out like a big zit, and isn't gonna fall apart. Thanks.

By TXSurfVLX (bac) on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 10:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Look over in the Wakesurfing section. There may also be a post here with the pic of the rack. I know one company in NorCal has a twin board rack that they just released. There are more coming too, my buddy in I are in the design process for ours

Here's the pic of the rack I was talking about, its from NiceRack

https://generalstore.wakeoutlaws.com/itemdetail.php?item_id=IW1212546860I4845ff2c5a15e

(Message edited by bac on June 14, 2008)

By Bryan Potter (fernslinger) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 12:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I run one of these on each side of my Swoop. http://www.onlyinboards.com/ski-boat-accessories/krypt-surf-rack.html

Can be had for only $199 each.

By Rye Bolts (rb23lsv) on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 8:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bryan. That Krypt rack might not be a bad idea. The price up there says $260 though. Will Ian at Onlyinboards give better deal if you contact him?

(Message edited by rb23lsv on June 16, 2008)

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
email me, i'll hook it up.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com