Help me out, which ones? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through March 18, 2009 » Help me out, which ones? « Previous Next »
By nathan okrusko (cresko) on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 10:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So I am going to buy two v drive sacs for the 07 VLX. I really prefer a lippy wake, and I want to add some additional weight to the back. I am looking at either the launch pad twin 350s or the twin 540s. Price is 45 dollars difference. I'll proboly go with either the uber pump or the tsunami pump. Is going to the 540s really necessary or will the 350s be good enough. Stock ballast is 1250 pounds with 400 in the back. Plus the wedge.

By Josh B (joshugan) on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 1:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Uber Pump is pure garbage. I've had three break in the exact same place at the top. I finally went with a Skylon 1100 gph pump and although it looks far less impressive it is over twice as good as the Uber. We empty two sacks before the Uber is 3/4 done with one.

By Scott Legge (w00taz) on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 11:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yea you can't go wrong w/ the tsunami.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com